• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playstation 3 (PS3) Games: Recommendations...

It's that good huh ? What do you do exactly in that game ? I've seen screeshots but I really don't get it . You build stuff and you put it online for other people to use ?

No one or nothing can explain LittleBigPlanet. Pretty much its one of those games that nobody should really "understand" until you play it. Pretty much like Rockband, before I bought it, everyone was explaining it to me, but I was all like, THAT'S STUPID WHY DON'T I JUST PLAY REAL INSTRUMENTS. Little did I know how fun and stupid a judgemental mistake that would be. LittleBigPlanet is one of those type of games where fun comes from playing and not through screenshots or videos.

little big planet is probably the best overall game ever made , simple.

okay that's it ... i'll need to have one then ... i saw trailers, it looked simple but that's the thirth recommendation allready ... it comes as a pack here ps3 with little big planet ... one more month (x-mas) and then i can finally play Ratchet and Clank ...

btw Chef ... I hear Pokemon is good on Wii ... :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You could always sell the Wii and get a PS3 instead; it's pretty valuable online. I had to shell out $400 for it (but then again, it was worth it just for Super Smash Bros., which is all I need, especially if I've got friends over). I'm sure the cash you get will be enough for a PS3.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Does anybody know if there are any "fighting" games (similar to Mortal Kombat or Tekken games) for Playstation 3 where you can CREATE a fighter and customize their looks, moves, etc?

:dunno:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Sorry for hijacking your thread chef. Like I would actually care. :rofl:

But is a PS3 really worth spending 400 bucks?

I think I have to get me one for christmas then huh? I really want to play Little Big Planet!

I like their commercials! I want to have my own "Wackeldackel-Abfackel-Level" :o

:sing: Play with everything! :sing:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It may be expensive but it's worth it, believe me.

Sorry for hijacking your thread chef. Like I would actually care. :rofl:

But is a PS3 really worth spending 400 bucks?

I think I have to get me one for christmas then huh? I really want to play Little Big Planet!

I like their commercials! I want to have my own "Wackeldackel-Abfackel-Level" :o

:sing: Play with everything! :sing:

Ahem!

Uhhh, SoulCaliber 4 has that I believe.

yep .... really big boobies .... hohoho merry X-mas ...

damn ... to early ...;)

I woudl recommend uncharted, it can get repetitive at times, however the game is amazing like a film, also MGS4 what a fantastic game that is but, i would recommend on having some prior knowledge of its games

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
yep .... really big boobies .... hohoho merry X-mas ...

damn ... to early ...;)

There's nothing I would like to open more on Christmas morning then some girls with big boobies that enjoy kicking the shit out of eachother. Well, maybe a new car, or a new guitar or something...but boobies are good.

There's nothing I would like to open more on Christmas morning then some girls with big boobies that enjoy kicking the shit out of eachother. Well, maybe a new car, or a new guitar or something...but boobies are good.

have an early present from me chef ...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Yes, Ahem! Ive seen your post L3ggs. I just wanted to hear a few more opinions.

But yeah, Ill get me a PS3 for christmas! I cant wait. Im pretty excited now! :nanner:

Now I need Game Recommendations! :o

I really want to have Little Big Planet. And I think Mirror's Edge looks pretty cool.

Yes, Ahem! Ive seen your post L3ggs. I just wanted to hear a few more opinions.

But yeah, Ill get me a PS3 for christmas! I cant wait. Im pretty excited now! :nanner:

Now I need Game Recommendations! :o

I really want to have Little Big Planet. And I think Mirror's Edge looks pretty cool.

Mirror's Edge does look pretty cool indeed but from what I've read in reviews it doesn't live up it's looks scoring only a 7 on Gamespot and a 7.4 on IGN.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Mirror's Edge does look pretty cool indeed but from what I've read in reviews it doesn't live up it's looks scoring only a 7 on Gamespot and a 7.4 on IGN.

Actually, I've been playing it for the past few days, and I find it rather fun. It's a bit short, though, so I don't know if it is worth a buy, but at least to me it's a fun and creative game that is worth a rental or buying it used.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I think Ill only buy Little Big Planet and one more "new" game to start with my new PS3.

When I buy more games Ill wait a few months till the price of the game drops! I dont want to pay 60 fucking bucks for one single game! Thats ridiculous.

I mean okay 400 bucks for the PS3 is one thing. Its a beautiful black box with a LAAZZZAAAAR in it that can...I dont know...read alien messages from round, silver disks or something.

But 60 or sometimes even 70 €uro for one of those disks is just too much! I dont believe that theyre actually worth it.

I still dont know what game I should get though. :o