• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Honestly I have to say, this thread has gone the wrong way.
Because the original poster referred to "Barbie" in the title, a lot of posters stop at that. They seem to think that this thread is about models who look like the doll, and have that sort of classic, sober, neutral, soccer-mom style of blonde beauty.

If you read the original post in full, it was about women who take this look much farther and go for an excessive style that enhances most if not all of their natural attributes, not just breast implant.
It was about a more global attitude: lashes, eyeshadow, lipliner, tan, long nails...
Once in a while, a girl with particularly high projection implants may qualify by virtue of her chest only, but in most cases that's not enough.
This thread is growing very fast, almost too fast since few of the submitted models actually fit the bill.

LastBoyScout, I understand that you want to contribute and I respect that.
But 95% of the girls you're poiting to are of the classic doe-eyed Playboy/Marilyn type.

I think I'm speaking for a lot of people who come to this thread by saying that this is more like the girls we want to see:

Party host Aaliyah Maria, a good example
http://www.myspace.com/aaliyahmaria

This thread - with all due respect to all contributors - should keep it on target and stick to this type of flashy "nightlife" look.

Because the original poster referred to "Barbie" in the title, a lot of posters stop at that. They seem to think that this thread is about models who look like the doll, and have that sort of classic, sober, neutral, soccer-mom style of blonde beauty.

If you read the original post in full, it was about women who take this look much farther and go for an excessive style that enhances most if not all of their natural attributes, not just breast implant.
It was about a more global attitude: lashes, eyeshadow, lipliner, tan, long nails...
Once in a while, a girl with particularly high projection implants may qualify by virtue of her chest only, but in most cases that's not enough.
This thread is growing very fast, almost too fast since few of the submitted models actually fit the bill.

But 95% of the girls you're poiting to are of the classic doe-eyed Playboy/Marilyn type.

I think I'm speaking for a lot of people who come to this thread by saying that this is more like the girls we want to see:

This thread - with all due respect to all contributors - should keep it on target and stick to this type of flashy "nightlife" look.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Completely agree. Please please please lets get this thread back on track!
:hatsoff:

Thank you!!!

I have been looking for this bitch's name for ever.

I've REPEATEDLY said this. So it's nice to see someone else say it for once. Thanks. Most of the new posts are just SPAM. They don't fit what the original post describes. Honestly, if people want to make a new topic about breast implants, go right ahead, but most of you are not following the guidelines of what this topic is about.

READ THE FIRST PAGE so that everyone's clear on what we're looking for here.