• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

place for tattoo..., help me choose pls

Arabella

Official Checked Star Member
Hello every1 :)

I would like to made first tattoo on my body. ... I never had good idea for design of tattoo, and now Im over 30 and no one tats yet.
so.., few months ago I found perfect idea, my friend made me some samples and as temporaryI tested many times look my tattoo on few parts of body .,
presenently I decide about design, size etc but have a big problems with decide which place on me looks better and where... making the tattoo will hurt less. I'll be grateful for all your opinions,

have a nice day :)

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 149

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
depend which kind of thats you want (if you want to make that bitch tattoo for real)
i gonna go with back neck one.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Depending on how big you want it to be, I think something like that would look good just above your bikini line, a few of inches above your snatch...maybe with a little added color. A couple of small hearts, or roses. It might look good with a couple of birds holding a banner, with the word in the space of the banner. You could also do that, as a "tramp stamp" if you wanted. If you just want the plain tattoo in the pic, with no other frills, go with the placing at the base of your neck. Another good one, would be to have an ankle bracelet tattooed around your ankle, and have a charm dangling from it, with the word on the charm.

The place that will hurt the least, should not be a factor in where you get it. All tattoos hurt, and everyone has different tolerances for pain. It's something that you will likely have forever, and if you have to, you can always do it in a couple of sittings, but for an hour or 2 of pain, for something that is yours, and will last forever, you should put it where you really want it, not where you can tolerate it the easiest. You should also know, that if you do get it, you will either regret it till the day you die, or become addicted, and want more. Keeping the later in mind, you should always think about that, when placing something on your body, because you may want to, or have to, tie it into something else.

I feel the centre of your lower back would be best if you don't have anything there, and if you choose to later you can frame it with a thorny rose vine design or something else you may want. I find the best thing to have on the neck would be some symbol that has a deep personal meaning and ankles are best for small teasing tattoos. Plus if you pkace it on your lower back you will be able to alter italot easier if you feel it no longer represents you.

None, I'm sicked by this idea. Nothing say's tramp scum like a tattoo.

ankle or back that size
pelvis but very small
usually do not like tats but warming to them
would like to give it the rocking and rolling- in and out test
in a bed to see if ink runs

Last edited: