• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Piss

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Oh my...another piss thread...will it ever end???

member006

Closed Account
Oh my...another piss thread...will it ever end???

No, its comeback "kids". People playing games. I don't/can't believe that anyone would toss this as a first thread. *shakes head in understanding disbelief*

On topic, I would lick none. Not much of a list I know, but what can I say. :dunno:

LL:angels:

You know...it's a shame that we can't go off-topic anymore.
I really think we could turn this thread into something interesting.

member006

Closed Account
You know...it's a shame that we can't go off-topic anymore.
I really think we could turn this thread into something interesting.

You didn't tell us your top 5 mister! Come on give up the list. :D

(I love that sig BTW)

LL:angels:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

bigbadbrody

Banned
Did you save it in a cup? Maybe we can do shots later. :D

I did not

But im going to go again in a minute - im an old man - so i'll save you some and ill keep it warm for you by putting it into a plastic bag making it airtight and then keeping it inside my rectum.

Hope thats okay :nanner:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lisa-brunet said:
Lisa Brunet[/URL][/B], post: 2677051, member: 243926"]Thanks!!

XXX-ses Lisa Brunet

Okay, if the thread were something more flattering like, stranded on an island with - , who'd you wanna fuck daily etc I could understand the bump. BUt thanking a guy in a year old thread who wants to lick up your piss?

There are better ways to shameless self promotion!

I did not

But im going to go again in a minute - im an old man - so i'll save you some and ill keep it warm for you by putting it into a plastic bag making it airtight and then keeping it inside my rectum.

Hope thats okay :nanner:

No need to make that bag airtight. You want some of the oaky flavor to develop in the drink. :hatsoff:

No need to make that bag airtight. You want some of the oaky flavor to develop in the drink. :hatsoff:

I suppose your right, but if it breaks and the bag gets wedged and I get a bowl obstruction you can either pull it out of pay for it to be removed, ill try to hold some in hopefully enough for a cup so you can at least have some you'll definetley get some flavour that way :cool:

Okay, if the thread were something more flattering like, stranded on an island with - , who'd you wanna fuck daily etc I could understand the bump. BUt thanking a guy in a year old thread who wants to lick up your piss?

There are better ways to shameless self promotion!

Maybe piss is her thing and she is really flattered. :dunno:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Why drink someone else's piss when you have endless amounts of your own piss that you can be gulping? Pfft, R-tards.

I'm a big fan of pee. I'd love to drink a hot girl's pee, no problem. I've yet to find someone willing to let me, though. Sarah Palin and I eating dinner with a glass of her piss on the side. Heaven.

Yeah, I'm a unique guy.