• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pink (The singer)

That’s Brigitte Nielson, Sylvester Stallone’s ex-wife, not Pink... Although I wish it were.

it really does look like her, and her hair is Pink in the nude pic. did bridgette ever have Pink hair?
also, bridgette neilsen is a man I thought...
like the dice man said about her and dolph lundgren..."a couple of good looking dudes"

I could definitely give my tongue a workout on those barbells though if it really is Pink

I believe that the pics are from a set taken just after she divorce Stallone. Might have been in playboy, i'm not sure about the mag. The pics are about 10 years old or so and they are definitely Nielson. As for the man thing... she is quite "amazonish" like 6'1" or more. She always had a great body and was a model before she attempted to act, which of course killed her career. She is supposed to be on the next season of VH1's "surreal life" show.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Why would anyone want to see Pink nude?!?:confused:

Kinda like seeing a petrol station attendant nude, IMO......:D :rolleyes:

I did a little poking around and yeah its on a page with pictures of pink. I just had to see if it was her or not and yeah it is supposed to be. Personally I wouldnt wanna see her naked ever, but hey, it floats some peoples boats.

if u dont like Pink, there are other celebrity links in that website

It is funny that you boys do not like Pink. i'm a girl and i thinks she's sexy. her face is bit androgynous/masculine, but girls with such look often very hot. she has also a great body but ¿no?

i'm sure that many of men here would be happy in bed with her if the chance happened. I know that I would be happy for sex with her.

kisses

Re: singer PINK nice tits

paparazzi did a good job...quality of pic is better compared to other paparazzi shots, very clear and upclose

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: singer PINK nice tits

Excellent detective work ! Bravo !

Also the picture shows Nicole Kidman's breasts. Nicole got a tiny little tits but at her age she still looks good to fuck ! I will fuck both Pink and Nicole Kidman anytime for thousand bucks !