• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pierced or reflection?

Please help... I did 20x enlarge but not finding...
494496340_009785303_Mercedez_123_392lo.jpg

Uh .. who / which starlet are you inquiring about? If the brunette pictured, include a name. And pierced .. what? Clit?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It could be a reflection. However, everything around the area is dark. So it probably isn't a reflection. Is there a problem with the camera in the one picture? You see spots in so many pictures, where the photographer doesn't clean the lens. A photographer can also turn on filters or not put them on if he/she has a good camera. For example, "red eye" for a blonde. Cheap cameras don't help. As for the other case, this could easily be a piercing. She does have a piercing in her belly button and she is wearing earrings. So it definitely can be the case that she has a piercing in her clit hood or on the side of her pussy lips. She is prone to have body piercings. However, in order to prove that you need to see more pictures from that same gallery. One picture cannot do anything. As for the unknown photographer in post # 1, it shows what looks to be a piercing. Could he/she be using a inadequate cheap camera? Although, the caveat here that is present, you also cannot prove that she has a piercing in this one picture. You need to see other pictures from the photo gallery. Are there any other pictures from that gallery around? And ones that clearly expose her pussy?

As for other pictures of her, piercings can stay in or she can take them out. She doesn't wear them all the time. That makes it really hard to judge. So to show her in a J. Stephen Hicks Digital Desire picture gallery (without the piercing) and a Woody (aka Rascal Dog) picture in a Foxes picture gallery (without the piercing) makes no sense. You cannot compare or contrast this between those well known photographers as they show the same thing. Pictures that don't show a piercing.

That's all I'll say about this. The end.

Last edited:
Perfect!!. Like your explanation..
The first pic is from Hicks?
The DDgirls set has closeup spreads but didn't see any. Foxes has many spread closeups but they edit images, so can't conclude.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Perfect!!. Like your explanation..
The first pic is from Hicks?
The DDgirls set has closeup spreads but didn't see any. Foxes has many spread closeups but they edit images, so can't conclude.
You're welcome. That first picture is most likely from an amateur photographer. Although, it could very well be a Hicks photo. He did do photos as a "prelude" related to when girls do their first posing right after they sign the model release. Sort of like a behind the scenes section. These demo photos aren't usually published for the general public to view. But they may be on the digitaldesire.com website somewhere.

Interesting that Ms. Khani is squatting on the rug or floor like that. Notice how she is closest to those 'x's on the rug or floor. That is an indicator that the photographer wanted to photograph her at that precise location on the floor or rug. Photographers will also draw lines, circles or x's on walls as well.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Got it.. But the X marks in the first pic are close to each other. How difficult to spread legs wide keeping legs on X marks in the pic!!
I don't see any X marks on floor in Foxes pics.
With the x's ... all she has to be is within the indicated zone.

With the Foxes pictures in this set, Woody (aka Rascal Dog) uses the plant behind and to the right of Mercedes as the "natural" spot to originate these pictures from. It's a much better picture.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
\sigh

Not that i mind the is attention to detail, but perhaps there is something better to do?

\mental image of a scientist using a magnifying glass to search for a piercing

Me : "Uh, what r you doing?"

Scientist: i am searching for something of noh consequence.

\looks at the hot vaj, looks back at scientist

These r your priorities? This.. is what is important to you?

Scientist, didn't even hear me: 'yus yus... It might be hidden...'