• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pics of Abandoned Star Wars Set.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/abandoned-stars-wars-sets-in-the-desert-1368722235-slideshow/
No-More-Stars-8-jpg_161917.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
<deleted>
Last edited by HappyHapyJoyJoy; Today at 21:45. Reason: Please don't respond to the troll.

Why don't you shut the fuck up, stop depriving me of my right to Freedom of Speech in my own thread and ban him then??

PS.....I don't like you.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow. Who would have thought that this had been hidden for so long. I can see people spending tens of thousands of dollars to make a trip to this place. Let's hope this discovery isn't vandalized before others can enjoy it.

Why don't you shut the fuck up, stop depriving me of my right to Freedom of Speech in my own thread and ban him then??

The first amendment is a rule for congress stating that it cannot pass laws which restrict your speech. FreeOnes is not congress, and this is not a public forum. You have no freedom of speech here. Know your rights and their limits.

Also he has been banned. However, you quoting him just exacerbates the situation and makes more work for the moderators and when they clean up his posts they then have to clean up yours as well.

PS.....I don't like you.

Fine. :dunno:

jod0565

Member, you member...
Thousands of tourists go to that set every year. The sand is taking over and they might
decide to unearth it once it does.