• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Picking up women on the street?

I asked in beginning: Has anyone had success approaching women on the street? Is it a god idea approaching women on the street?

Has anyone ever had success doing it? Many times I see an attractive woman walking down the street and have the urge to wanna meet them but usually chicken out because of the obvious things like, rejection, coming off creepy, boyfriend, husband etc. But like I asked in the beginning: has anyone had success approaching women on the street? Is it a good idea to approach women on the street?

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Don't do it.

No woman I know has any desire to ever be approached on the street by anyone, whether they find the person attractive or not.
- we're either in safety mode and/or errand mode
- you generally have 0 talking points and we know as women that you're approaching us solely based on appearance alone, this makes a lot of us question your judgment and intent.
- it's a lot harder to read someone's body language or comfort levels when they're on the street and you don't know them in the least
- some of us are pepper spray happy ;)

Like really we're just trying to get to work or go buy paper towels or some shit, not risk getting groped or mugged in the street because some guy just "had" to talk to us. I'm definitely nicer if a guy approaches me in a polite way that respects my space, but I still make it clear that I'm not interested and don't appreciate being bothered on the street. I am equally put off when an attractive person does it. That's just my brutally honest 2 cents on the matter.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
A gal who would let a guy pick her up on the street out of the blue for purpose of to do the sex, if she’s not a hooker, is probably Looney Tunes and is probably better to avoid.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with picking a girl up from the streets.

To do it successfully, all you need is; to be in the right neighborhood; and offer correct amount of cash.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I would rather try your luck at the grocery store.

A - you can have some insight by checking what she has in her basket, she buys for one? What does she buy, is she your type?

B - She can check what you buy, so she has an idea about you, too.

Thumb rule:

She is buying mini tampons, there are some needs to fix ;)

Depends on the scenario.... after 2:00 AM (bar closing time) when women are waiting for a cab to go home you can ask them if they are interested in going to an after party and invite them over.

Its worked for me in the past.

Ari Dee

Depends on the scenario.... after 2:00 AM (bar closing time) when women are waiting for a cab to go home you can ask them if they are interested in going to an after party and invite them over.

So when they're wasted you interject between them and a cab when you weren't even at the same bar?
Creepy indeed.

Don't be this guy.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So when they're wasted you interject between them and a cab when you weren't even at the same bar?
Creepy indeed.

Don't be this guy.

Absolutely!

It is one thing to chat with a woman that you find desirable IN the bar, but walking up to them when they are on their way home, that is bad.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

That's always been a sound method. Wait outside for a gal who's alone, staggering around, and disoriented all lubed up on booze other guys bought for her then pounce on her taking her by the arm out of the cab and invite her for a greasy $7.99 after hours breakfast then rush her out of the diner when she starts to revive but before she's finished her hash browns then mount her in the back of your burgundy 1978 Ford Granada until the white stuff comes out then talk to some other fellas hanging out in the parking lot to try to interest them in giving that goofy slut a ride home.

That's always been a sound method. Wait outside for a gal who's alone, staggering around, and disoriented all lubed up on booze other guys bought for her then pounce on her taking her by the arm out of the cab and invite her for a greasy $7.99 after hours breakfast then rush her out of the diner when she starts to revive but before she's finished her hash browns then mount her in the back of your burgundy 1978 Ford Granada until the white stuff comes out then talk to some other fellas hanging out in the parking lot to try to interest them in giving that goofy slut a ride home.

Or she could be not drunk enough and she would go over because she likes you

Ari Dee

169660_d5a52424064c5314077a9ee51778732c.jpg

I would rather try your luck at the grocery store.

A - you can have some insight by checking what she has in her basket, she buys for one? What does she buy, is she your type?

B - She can check what you buy, so she has an idea about you, too.

Thumb rule:

She is buying mini tampons, there are some needs to fix ;)

I have heard from more than a few women they love going to the Grocery Store around 9A on Sunday when they want to go looking for Guys. Their thought process is: Any guy at the store on Sunday at 9A wasn't our partying Saturday Night and that is the kind of guy they want to be with

In my case I really can't ask for help at the store because I am a great cook and odds are almost 100% I am a better cook than she is. I can still ask for help but it would be for nothing more than laying the groundwork to as her out

Ari: A guy who can cook...............how much do women love to be with a guy who can cook (assuming they like other things about him, too)

Ari Dee

Someone being able to cook could definitely never be a negative! And I do LOVE to eat :p
But I'm honestly just as okay with a partner who can and will use GrubHub. I very much enjoy having a partner who just generally tries to feed me and anticipate my needs.
Who doesn't love that? Well, I suppose a few people prefer complete independence but I think the trade-off of partnership is lovely!

I wouldn't be so harsh about insisting where men should or shouldn't hit on women if way way more men (and some women for sure) were better at actually reading body language.
If a woman is into you physically or mentally 9.9/10 she's going to be eye banging the shit out of you. lmao

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Don't do it.

No woman I know has any desire to ever be approached on the street by anyone, whether they find the person attractive or not.
- we're either in safety mode and/or errand mode
- you generally have 0 talking points and we know as women that you're approaching us solely based on appearance alone, this makes a lot of us question your judgment and intent.
- it's a lot harder to read someone's body language or comfort levels when they're on the street and you don't know them in the least
- some of us are pepper spray happy ;)

Like really we're just trying to get to work or go buy paper towels or some shit, not risk getting groped or mugged in the street because some guy just "had" to talk to us. I'm definitely nicer if a guy approaches me in a polite way that respects my space, but I still make it clear that I'm not interested and don't appreciate being bothered on the street. I am equally put off when an attractive person does it. That's just my brutally honest 2 cents on the matter.

It's still ok to walk up to an attractive woman and ask for directions, yes?

Someone being able to cook could definitely never be a negative! And I do LOVE to eat :p
But I'm honestly just as okay with a partner who can and will use GrubHub. I very much enjoy having a partner who just generally tries to feed me and anticipate my needs.
Who doesn't love that? Well, I suppose a few people prefer complete independence but I think the trade-off of partnership is lovely!

Your answer is NO shock. There is a saying "The way to a Man's Heart is thru his stomach"

I disagree. The way to a WOMAN'S heart is thru her stomach. The way to a Man's heart is a few inches lower