• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pic A Day Giveaway Game With DLH

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member

I thought that this would be a fun way to give back to my awesome FreeOnes fans while having a little fun at the same time!

Here's how to play:

• Every day I'll pick a random number between 1 and 1,000.
• Once a day, you can come on here and try to guess my number.
• The person or people who come the closest to my number will receive a personalized digital picture of me.

[sub]I choose the pose and such, but you can tell me what you want written on it.[/sub]
• And if you guess the exact number, I'll send you a picture AND give you a free 2-day membership to my website!

You have from 12:00 am EST until 11:59 pm EST to get in your daily guess.

And of course I'll post the pics. on here also so you can all enjoy them.
Keep that in mind when you tell me what you want written on yours. lol ;)

Guess away!

Do we only get one guess? I pick 880.

Yaaaaay... Holly is back (well OK, I knew that from your other thread) and there's a new thread to follow. :chickendance:

And now, I can also nom-nom her again for the OCSM of the Week thread, though to be honest not sure if already from next week, since my mind was set on giving the nom to someone else, but who knows :drawheart:

Hmmm, and now to my guess of a number: 23

:pimpdaddy

113 ;)

Seven - 7

dirtylittleholly

Official Checked Star Member
Yaaaaay... Holly is back (well OK, I knew that from your other thread) and there's a new thread to follow. :chickendance:

And now, I can also nom-nom her again for the OCSM of the Week thread, though to be honest not sure if already from next week, since my mind was set on giving the nom to someone else, but who knows :drawheart:

Hmmm, and now to my guess of a number: 23

:pimpdaddy

Well thanks in advance if you do give it to me! :boobies: