• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phillip seymour hoffman found dead

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
we're all thinking it. who's playing plutarch in the next hunger games?

From what I read online, they were only 7 days away from wrapping up the filming of the last film, so they won't need to re-cast. They'll probably just do some editing in post production to make up for any scenes that are missing.

AQyHmFW.jpg

Une pensée de France pour ce grand acteur très apprécié ici . RIP

Thinking of France for this great actor very popular here.

Philbert

Banned
Une pensée de France pour ce grand acteur très apprécié ici . RIP

Thinking of France for this great actor very popular here.

Here as well...he was becoming a major star in the USA, and I expect the world audience, and like Anthony Hopkins had a long, productive, quality career ahead of him.
A shame to lose such a force.
Flawless was good, A Late Quartet was excellent, he did a range of roles and grew more iconic as time passed.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Theres a bad batch of heroin (being laced with fentanyl) going around the east coast. Wonder if Mr. Hoffman got a hold of it :(
I just Goolged this, to get a source, and found this

From the article ( I know that the Daily Mail is a questionable source, but aren't they all?):

The lethal combination of heroin and fentanyl, an opiate used to soothe the pain of cancer patients, is blamed for about 100 deaths from coast to coast. It is variously labelled as ‘bud ice,’ ‘income tax’ and ‘theraflu,’ authorities say.
The hardest hit states in the epidemic are Maryland, with more than three dozen deaths (I read it was 37- so far) since September, and Pennsylvania, with almost two dozen this month alone, according to reports.

It's really fucked up that none of my local news outlets even mentioned this, at least not that I've seen.

Apparently, no one gives a shit until "OMG someone-famous-died-of-a-drug-overdose!!! We have to do something!!!"

Philbert

Banned
I just Goolged this, to get a source, and found this

From the article ( I know that the Daily Mail is a questionable source, but aren't they all?):

It's really fucked up that none of my local news outlets even mentioned this, at least not that I've seen.

Apparently, no one gives a shit until "OMG someone-famous-died-of-a-drug-overdose!!! We have to do something!!!"

Actually, with the addition of a deadly flaw to shooting heroin, or snorting it, or smokin' it, it's not that shocking to people that hard drug user's die.
They already come to the dance with inches between them, the drugs, and death already... one more thrill added to the experience is not unexpected.
And when famous people die, it fades after a bit. Even the big stars are still revered, with a sad aside to the drug use that killed them.
No one stays upset.

Elvis has left the building with Janis and Jimi.