• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra, can u post a pic of yourself? Please.

xanaXXX

Closed Account
I would like to see a photo of our Cult Mother. I have to be sure your a woman & not a man. I promise I will not masturbate to your photo if you decide to post it. Other people might, but not me. If you don't want to post a photo of yourself. You can simply post a pic of your breasts instead of your face. Make sure you write "The real Petra" on your breasts so I can know your not posting a fake. If you feel uncomfortable about this thread. Just ask Roald to post a photo of his penis dressed up in a fancy outfit. Thank you & that is all.

remember I asked please.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Petra is like the boogey man. Everyone has a different perception of what she looks like.

I think she prefers it that way.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I am the Stig of FreeOnes.

Some say that I'm pretty. Others say I'm a lard of fat. Most people think I have multiple tentacles coming from various parts of my body. But all anyone knows? I'm the cult mother.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Some say her heart stopped beating in 1973.

Some say that if you check the glove-compartment in her car you will find Lurkingdirk in there.

All we know is that she loves kicking people in the balls.

Petra

Oh, and here you go. It was a bad face day.

mariahmilano2.jpg

Unfortunately, Roald's penis wasn't attending this particular gathering. Thankfully.

Oh, and here you go. It was a bad face day.

View attachment 196781

Unfortunately, Roald's penis wasn't attending this particular gathering. Thankfully.

Im pretty sure that in this very picture its poking Mariah in the back ;)

Petra

Petra

I know, right?

But what can we learn from this, Petra? We can learn that one should always back up their masturbation materials. You never know when they may be stuck down by some unforeseen force of nature, leaving you franticly masturbating on your knees most nights trying to enjoy yourself through the tears desperately trying to remember what once was.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Roald has a "wandering penis". Sometimes it runs away from him to go on its own little adventures.
I wondered who this song was about...

I am the Stig of FreeOnes.

Some say that I'm pretty. Others say I'm a lard of fat. Most people think I have multiple tentacles coming from various parts of my body. But all anyone knows? I'm the cult mother.
I ran Petra through a Google image search, and filtering out the obvious (super models and stone structures), this was the first potential hit I came up with: http://kidsblogs.nationalgeographic.com/you-are-here/jordan/images/petra-donkey.jpg

Beautiful smile, love your lips!!!!!

She looks more like a clown to me with all that make up she's wearing. And that shade of lipstick? Screams desperation of LOOK AT ME! PFFT! And get some visine! Your red eyes are hideous!!! Also try some lotion based kleenex so your nose can return back to its normal skin tone. Jeez.

((((shudder))))

Petra

She looks more like a clown to me with all that make up she's wearing. And that shade of lipstick? Screams desperation of LOOK AT ME! PFFT! And get some visine! Your red eyes are hideous!!! Also try some lotion based kleenex so your nose can return back to its normal skin tone. Jeez.

((((shudder))))

Are you going to stop sending penis pics now that you know I have a few problems?