• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sir_Fartsalot

Should we ban Sir_Fartsalot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a big ban person, plus he doesn't really do anything offensive, and his posts are easy to ignore.

That said, those comparison posts are fucking annoying as shit.

"Who is the better actor, Leonard Nimoy or Matt Damon?"

That kind of "what the fuck" sounds funny the first gazillion times he says it, and then you begin to realize that he's seriously asking, and then it gets REALLY OLD.

Can we just ban those comparison posts he makes?

Holy shit. I just noticed that like the whole first page is almost this guys' threads.

Mayhem

Banned
Holy shit. I just noticed that like the whole first page is almost this guys' threads.

During the night brodkill, who is one of the ones bitching about him, topped a shitload of his threads.

And this of course, doesn't apply to all but it definitely applies to a lot: Quitcher bitchin' and start some worthwhile threads of your own! Plenty of people who complain the most never start a thread at all, good or bad. If you're not part of the solution, shut up about the "problem". If you're one of the ones who does start worthwhile threads on any kind of basis, this does not apply to you.

I still don't get what all the fuss is about. After 7 1/2 years of enduring "This Girl vs. That Girl" threads, I like the change. Even if I don't click on the thread, it makes for a better looking title page.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Why dont we make it a package deal and get rid of your faggot, annoying ass too, Vodka.
You have a lot of nerve recommending that people be banned.

Fuck outta here...

He's starting to trash other people for no reason. See the 'movies you want to watch many times' thread to see what I mean.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Theres mo need to ban him...if you dont like his threads dont click on them & look at them...simples! :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Okay, since this thread has gone past 10 posts, let me ask a question of how threads are handled. At what point do threads get removed? X number of replies over X period of time? I remember seeing something to that effect being posted and would like a refreshment of this thing. It's not like I have any personal issues about the community (too many Liberals, but I just have to suck that up). But it's like a 2 step process. Get rid of the threads first and handle the poster by FreeOnes troll/spammer terms. I have no place even suggesting rules, but is there a point that the broom comes out and the boards can be a little cleaner?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
If everyone ignored him, he'd go away on his own. It attention he's craving. This thread is contributing to his staying around.

Exactly....

Mayhem

Banned
Okay, since this thread has gone past 10 posts, let me ask a question of how threads are handled. At what point do threads get removed? X number of replies over X period of time? I remember seeing something to that effect being posted and would like a refreshment of this thing. It's not like I have any personal issues about the community (too many Liberals, but I just have to suck that up). But it's like a 2 step process. Get rid of the threads first and handle the poster by FreeOnes troll/spammer terms. I have no place even suggesting rules, but is there a point that the broom comes out and the boards can be a little cleaner?

Threads get "removed" by people not replying to them. Farts's threads stay up the same way other people's threads do. By replies. Including replies by people who don't like the threads.

In other words, not a whole lot of practicing to go along with the shit-load of preaching. Just sayin'.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
theres a small group of members who ALWAYS respond to his shit. thats what drives me crazy.

bad bad people, them guys.