• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PETA kills...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Documents: PETA kills more than 95 percent of pets in its care

Documents published online this month show that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an organization known for its uncompromising animal-rights positions, killed more than 95 percent of the pets in its care in 2011.

The documents, obtained from the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, were published online by the Center for Consumer Freedom, a non-profit organization that runs online campaigns targeting groups that antagonize food producers.

Fifteen years’ worth of similar records show that since 1998 PETA has killed more than 27,000 animals at its headquarters in Norfolk, VA.

In a February 16 statement, the Center said PETA killed 1,911 cats and dogs last year, finding homes for only 24 pets.

“PETA hasn’t slowed down its slaughterhouse operation,” said Rick Berman, CCF’s executive director. “It appears PETA is more concerned with funding its media and advertising antics than finding suitable homes for these dogs and cats.”

In a statement, Berman added that PETA has a $37 million dollar annual budget.

His organization runs PETAkillsAnimals.com, which reports that in 2010 a resident of Virginia called PETA and asked if there was an animal shelter at the group’s headquarters. PETA responded that there was not.

Article

Hypocrites... :tonuge:

$37 million dollar annual budget. It's all about money. ;)

Romans 1:25 (KJV)
25: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

:D

Patrick_S

persona non grata
So, now you´ve started with the bizarre bible quotes in every post again? Your insanity is absolutely hilarious.

Petas extremism hurts them more than it helps them. You know there is people with dollar signs in their eyes hiding behind this whole good cause thing.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, now you´ve started with the bizarre bible quotes in every post again? Your insanity is absolutely hilarious.

Every post? Bizzare? You have lost your mind. :facepalm:

Petas extremism hurts them more than it helps them. You know there is people with dollar signs in their eyes hiding behind this whole good cause thing.

They sure do hurt them more and more often.

It's time to close them down. ll they want is money. That is their only cause.

PETA's a bunch of whining little pricks who's sole purpose in life is to complain and make a stink. Like I need a bunch of assholes wearing stupid t-shirts to tell me I shouldn't abuse animals.

People are crazy no matter what. Everyone has a little bit of fanaticism in their life with something. If you can actually get it funded, publicized, and a large group of people to be with you on it is when it becomes dangerous.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
whenever there's a PETA event in Vegas I make a point to counter protest while I wear my "People for the Eating of Tasty Animals" while carrying a big ass bucket of KFC.

Whether one likes or dislikes PETA this thread is based on nonsense. Problems with this idiotic post:

• This story comes from a group whose sole purpose is to attack anyone who has a problem with their slaughterhouses.

• It is completely “ethical” to euthanize unwanted, overpopulated pets.

• “Romans” was written by someone who never met Jesus, so quoting it to say what a Christian is supposed to believe is nonsensical.

• KJV stands for “King James Version. King James was a Scottish King of England who lived roughly 1,600 years after Jesus; therefore to take his version of the bible as the absolute authority is nonsensical.

• “37 million dollar annual budget. It's all about money” is so stupid its hardly even worth arguing about, but what is even the fucking point of saying they have a budget?

Lelu Love

Official Checked Star Member
It makes me sad that people don't take care of their animals :(

Makes me even more sad that someone's their helping.

In all reality doing even worse to what they said they were helping!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
lame

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Whether one likes or dislikes PETA this thread is based on nonsense. Problems with this idiotic post:

• This story comes from a group whose sole purpose is to attack anyone who has a problem with their slaughterhouses.

• It is completely “ethical” to euthanize unwanted, overpopulated pets.

• “Romans” was written by someone who never met Jesus, so quoting it to say what a Christian is supposed to believe is nonsensical.

• KJV stands for “King James Version. King James was a Scottish King of England who lived roughly 1,600 years after Jesus; therefore to take his version of the bible as the absolute authority is nonsensical.

• “37 million dollar annual budget. It's all about money” is so stupid its hardly even worth arguing about, but what is even the fucking point of saying they have a budget?

Too bad this comment is all wrong. Try harder next time. :tongue:

Politics too.

Too much politics.

Did not work.

You do not believe truth. So, why should I bother with you?

What happened to your last comment. "I am done commenting to you."

Worked for me and to him. Imagine that, people have different opinions than yours.

It doesn't matter if you think I believe the "truth" or not I asked a simple question, if you are not capable of answering it then thats on you.

Actually I said "I will go back to ignoring your posts" on that topic because your posts became irrelevant to the conversation I was having with another member. Kinda like they usually do when you resort to posting smileys or jpegs that you didn't even create instead of actually contributing to the conversation in a positive way.