• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pet Food Deaths Remain a Mystery

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i just got a notice about that. luckily i feed my girls 23.00 a bag food, no corn, no crap. and its not on the list. pet owners should check because pets are kicking the bucket over this.

squallumz

i dont know about u guys, but i read every label and this is why. pet food or my food, it all gets analyzed. i also suggest looking up the main ingredient in 98% of pet food, corn. that shit is in everything. it is not good for cats or dogs, hell dogs are allergic to it.

I never got most of the pet foods anyhow. I don't think most of them would be what the animal would eat in nature.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I am not sure what my dog eats, I am not in charge of feeding him. If I was he would probably starve to death. By the way he begs for table scraps, you'd swear someone never ever feeds the little guy

I just hope he does not die

It Is All Menu Dog And Cat Food Wet ,chucks&gravy Made By Menu Foods At Two Plants ,one Being In Kansas City Ms,and One In New Jersery. Bar Codes Starting With 6339 And Up, Plant Code 4197.CHECK BOTTOM OF CANS.

squallumz

if my girls ate that and one of them kicked the bucket, id fucking sue as well. it hurts when you become attached.

looks like wet, but if i had dry by them id toss it out.

I was only concerned with Purina Cat Chow dry. Its not on any list I can find. I went about five places on net looking. Thank you for the reply. :)

LL

I also thought it seemed like moist or wet types. The Purina logo was on the first news clip I saw, but I didn't see any Purina listed. (My Cat eats that). I think I would sue if I was Purina.

They said individual pet owner's have little or no recourse as pets are considered property like a TV set, and the pet food manufacturer is only liable for the monetary value. That's considering you want to hire a lawyer to fight this for you at all.

Maybe a show dog or cat has the kind of value to make it worthwhile, but the rest of us will have to bury Fluffy or Spot in the backyard by ourselves.

They said individual pet owner's have little or no recourse as pets are considered property like a TV set, and the pet food manufacturer is only liable for the monetary value. That's considering you want to hire a lawyer to fight this for you at all.

Maybe a show dog or cat has the kind of value to make it worthwhile, but the rest of us will have to bury Fluffy or Spot in the backyard by ourselves.

That would suck for people that spend hundreds of hours training their dogs, whether it is to perform tricks or to make a good hunting dog. Besides the sentimental value a lot of time and attention can go into a well-trained dog. It would piss me off to have that go to waste without any compensation.