• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Personal message from Scorpion

Kontkin

Banned
"Look man get over it already, you so immature, what are u like some 15 year old or something? You got a beef with me than be a man about it and PM you piece of monkey shit, don't ever make me look like a fool on this board again or you will regret it!!"

Looks like a threat to me.:ban:

Was that because of your post in "Whats with all these threads getting closed?? " or from other things you two have discussed?

georges

Staff member
by your irresponsible behaviour you provocated and insulted scorpion. now you have to pay the consequences for your acts.

be a man and assume your acts

regards

georges

Scorpion

Banned
See you want an apology from me, yet since the minute you joined this board, every single one of your posts has been about me, a little obsessed over me ain't we? Sorry sugar, but i don't swing that way. Plus I wrote you that PM like almost 2 months, soget off your high horse and take that stick out of your ass. instead of making me look bad, you are only making yourself look more ignorant with each and every post you make, take a hint, no one gives a flying fuck about you, or me for that matter. But i can guarantee more people would back me up than you.

I would say that private messages are meant to be just that - private. Any problems you have with them or the people who sent them to you should be handled privately, with assistance of the administrator or moderators (if you feel that's necessary). IMO, airing your dirty laundry for the rest of us is unwanted, unnecessary, and inappropriate.

Lisa

Banned
Scorpion i back u all the way to the hills on this one . I have never onced found your posts crude or inamuture infact all the time u answered my posts u been polite to me .

Dont let the b*stards grind u down

georges

Staff member
scorpion is a great person and a good poster. he is in his full right to defend himself when he is agressed. Scorp you have my back up.

regards

georges;):)

Scorpion

Banned
Lisa said:
Scorpion i back u all the way to the hills on this one . I have never onced found your posts crude or inamuture infact all the time u answered my posts u been polite to me .

Thanks Lisa, you are a sweetheart, luv ya babe.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
everyone knows i back scorpion up all the way. him, georges and lisa. yes scorpion has a mouth on him, but don't we all? besides anyone who's not afraid to speak his mind is my friend. i'm the same way. and if you by some chance can't take what we say, please, kindly go fuck yourself.

georges

Staff member
Violator79 said:
everyone knows i back scorpion up all the way. him, georges and lisa. yes scorpion has a mouth on him, but don't we all? besides anyone who's not afraid to speak his mind is my friend. i'm the same way. and if you by some chance can't take what we say, please, kindly go fuck yourself.

very well put and clearly stated:hatsoff::thumbsup:

good remark violator

regards

Can´t you just.. like.. you know.. ignore each other? Selective reading is a mighty tool. :)

I don´t know what has happened between you guys. I never had problems with Scorpion and the one situation where it was close, we managed to sort it out in a mature way. What I do know is, that Scorpion is pretty direct and never too shy to post what he´s thinking. So what? It´s most definitely not the worst kind of attitude you can find.

Scorpion

Banned
See the thing is I've probably had issues with many people on here, but we have solved them in a matue manner, unlike this idiot kontkin, who brings it on himself, so its in my nature to only stick up for myself. I don't even remember anymore some of the situations i had with other members.

gotta agree that a private message should be private. Me and Scorp had an issue but itwas sorted via PMs. I doubt anyone other than me or Scorp even knew about it (in fact i cant remember either) and therefore it didnt cause a problem. Scorpion has tried to keep this off the board by PMing you. Be a bit more mature and PM him back. No-one is interested in your argument.

I thought many of you don't like Scorpion? :confused:

aw well don't get me wrong, I'm still a newbie, so I'll learn.

Scorpion

Banned
Asks the regulars, I am probably one of the more popular posters on this board. Not that I ever wanted to be, you can love me or you can hate me, it really doesn't make a difference to me.

georges

Staff member
my personnal testimonial. Scorpion is someone that is very frank and direct he speaks his mind and doesn't hide his feelings and opinions.If he has somethin' to tell you he will tell it you.I appreciate scorpion a lot for these qualities. He is a good guy.

I for myself always speak straightforwardly and directly that means i speak in the same way that i am thinking and i don't hide my feelings. There is a main thing i demand and i ask for that is tolerance and respect of the other. if somebody has a problem with me the best thing to do is to pm me

regards

Lisa said:

no offence to you or scorp but i'll just point out the obvious....thats cause yam a chick my dear...

scorp is crude and rude but entertaining none the less....you just gotta know how to play him and not to take anything seriousl.y...i totally see why newbies get a bad rift....

but just keep this in mind...keep a cool head...and you will be cool and you will be respected here...no need to start bitchin like 12 year old girls suffering from pms

georges

Staff member
hi all;):)

i think that we have to adapt to each other.We all have qualities and defaults if we want to have a solid, peaceful and durable relationship.The main thing to do is to accept us each other.We must always speak our mind frankly and directly and be like a great family and ready to help each other when needed.

regards to all