• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Perry's Texas Miracle built on Govt. Jobs, Debt & Public-Sector Venture Funds

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he also just recently come out against believing in the existence of global warming also?

Yes he did. Also, he discredited the theory of evolution. He's as right-wing as you can get without wearing a monacle and carrying a riding crop.

Glad to see the remainder of an unsuspecting American public catch on to this guy as we who live in Texas have known for quite some time. This guy is a fraud, plain and simple.

Didn't he balance his budget with stimilus money?

it's funny, they bitch about the stimilus not working, but just about all the Governors used stimumils money to fix their budgets and not what it was intended to do...create jobs. Then they bitch about unemployment being high...:brick:

Didn't he balance his budget with stimilus money?

Not sure he would have needed to since Texas is flush with money from the oil industry because the industry has done so well (in record terms) over the last several years.

That is the real reason their economy is thriving...because it's based on an industry scoring record profits (at the expense of the greater economy IMO) over the last several years.

I suppose in the sense of doing for his 'home' state, GWB was a huge success for them with his policies.

Not sure he would have needed to since Texas is flush with money from the oil industry because the industry has done so well (in record terms) over the last several years.

That is the real reason their economy is thriving...because it's based on an industry scoring record profits (at the expense of the greater economy IMO) over the last several years.

I suppose in the sense of doing for his 'home' state, GWB was a huge success for them with his policies.

Lets also not forget that Perry has the most people working minimum wage jobs as well.

I think I got Perry and Pawlenty confused, hell ALL the GOPers sound the same anyways...

I don't know. The first Texas governor turned President dug us into an unwinnable war. The second one only gave us two unwinnable wars, as well as a rather staggering election. Now, there are some people going back to work and all that shit. Shit needs to stop.
We need to elect this guy. Those fucking Assyrians are getting awful snarky. And the Isle of Man? More like the Isle of Watch My Fucking Bombs Toast Your Asses! And what's all this about Saint Vincent and the Grenadines? I mean..."Grenadines". They have to have grenades! Weapons of mass destruction! Invade! Invade! Invade.
Meanwhile, there is way too much regulation in the credit, mortgage, banking, insurance and stock agencies. Sure, those companies fucked us a few years ago, but I am sure they learned. Let them regulate themselves...I am sure that will work out for the best. Or, it will get rid of the middle class - and if that doesn't do it, I have a friend who is just itching to move about 100 million jobs to China, if I give him the right tax break.
Yeah. Perry/Bachmann in 2012.

The problem is that it might become the facts

lol what a fake, he's trying to be a Ron Paul but there is only one, sorry Perry, I'll take Ron over a vaccination pusher and never mind the fact that he was Al Gore's campaign manager years back??????? more evidence of the false left vs right paradigm

I urge each of you to watch this episode of the award-winning PBS series Frontline that includes Rick Perry's complicity in the murder of an innocent man. It's about an hour long but well worth the time.

See it here if you have an interest (and you should!):

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...epage&utm_medium=bigimage&utm_source=bigimage

That goes to show how far his so called religious convictions really go.

He seems to me like the type of person that's pretends to be big on the moral and ethical stuff when it benefits him somehow, but doesn't give a crap about doing the right thing or what's best when it might hurt him or might require sacrifices of him or people that back him.