• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which scenario would you prefer? Your GF being attractive

• Total voters

DuanCulo

Staff member
me and the blokes were having a discussion and the topic came up. on one end some wanted their girl to be desirable to other men even if it came with her being sought after by a lot of men (flirted with etc.). on the other end, one said he couldn't handle the constant 'pressure' having so many guys trying to hook up with her would cause the relationship and found a situation like that would be too stressful for him so he would prefer someone who wasn't generally seen as attractive or a 'catch' (so he would prefer her to be attractive to HIM but didn't really care if others found her attractive as well). so i put it to you, would it matter if her looks weren't her 'calling card' so to say or do you want everyone to know you pulled a 9, 10

Last edited:
Might regret it but I chose: To other guys

First off - I am more attracted to the "Plain Jane" type in that not the "OMFG she is STUNNING" beauty but more the GND down to earth type. Gimme someone who can wake up and 5 minutes later be ready to go even w/o any makeup on. Someone whose smile and presence lights up a room

I have been around 100+ Playboy Playmates. Some not long after they posed - some decades later. The beauty queen DOES NOT AGE WELL! Her beauty shines very bright early on but then later it burns out and the woman who was stunning is now anything but - while the woman who was "cute" growing up" is still "cute" 20 years later. I won't name names here but some Playmates I spent my puberty madly jerking off to - I saw them later on and made me cringe.

As for this: Look - if your girl REALLY wants to LEAVE - she will whether every guy hits on her or only 1 or no one. It would be nice to go for a walk on some warm S U M M E R night and have guys turn their heads looking at her and wondering: How the Hell did someone like him (Me) get someone like her. If she really loves me those guys hitting on her will be pushed aside. If not - she will leave but she would have left anyway and this way I know if she stays she really does love me...............if she goes she didn't really and I am better off for it now than 3 years after we say "I Do" and we have a house, mortgage and a kid or 2 to "divide up."

Gimme the one guys think is hot - as long as I do, too.

DuanCulo

Staff member
Might regret it but I chose: To other guys

First off - I am more attracted to the "Plain Jane" type in that not the "OMFG she is STUNNING" beauty but more the GND down to earth type. Gimme someone who can wake up and 5 minutes later be ready to go even w/o any makeup on. Someone whose smile and presence lights up a room

I have been around 100+ Playboy Playmates. Some not long after they posed - some decades later. The beauty queen DOES NOT AGE WELL! Her beauty shines very bright early on but then later it burns out and the woman who was stunning is now anything but - while the woman who was "cute" growing up" is still "cute" 20 years later. I won't name names here but some Playmates I spent my puberty madly jerking off to - I saw them later on and made me cringe.

As for this: Look - if your girl REALLY wants to LEAVE - she will whether every guy hits on her or only 1 or no one. It would be nice to go for a walk on some warm S U M M E R night and have guys turn their heads looking at her and wondering: How the Hell did someone like him (Me) get someone like her. If she really loves me those guys hitting on her will be pushed aside. If not - she will leave but she would have left anyway and this way I know if she stays she really does love me...............if she goes she didn't really and I am better off for it now than 3 years after we say "I Do" and we have a house, mortgage and a kid or 2 to "divide up."

Gimme the one guys think is hot - as long as I do, too.

well said my friend

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: Perception of Your Girlfriend's "Hotness" by your peers

This is easy, the first one. If you have to worry about your girl hooking up with other guys, it's not because they're always hitting on her, it's because that's what she does.

If she's in to you, she won't want to do that, no matter how many guys hit on her.

- - - Updated - - -

This is easy, the first one. If you have to worry about your girl hooking up with other guys, it's not because they're always hitting on her, it's because that's what she does.

If she's in to you, she won't want to do that, no matter how many guys hit on her.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Re: Perception of Your Girlfriend's "Hotness" by your peers

My favorite part is at 1:37

Last edited:

DuanCulo

Staff member