• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PepsiCo's Aunt Jemima brand to change name and logo

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Maybe I'm not seeing it, but I don't get how the Aunt Jemima logo is racist.

If they replaced the logo with a photo of and old white woman and named it Aunt Jessica, most far left lefties would probably say it's a racist change.
They should just change the logo to a photo of a pancake, so no ones feelings get hurt.
I'm sure if there was an unbiased poll, most people would say to keep the current logo.

https://www.jpost.com/international/pepsicos-aunt-jemima-brand-to-change-name-logo-631803

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Are they gonna stop adding the Caramel coloring too.....:facepalm:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
They already changed it years ago. The original Aunt Jemima logo had the auntie herself wearing a red checkered head scarf, which they deemed too antibellum. So now they're gonna get rid of AJ herself? I am a big fan and if it was between AJ and Mrs. Butterworths, I'd get it on with AJ in a second...with extra syrup.
🍽🍽

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Aunt Jemima, the real one, was a self made millionaire; one of the first freed black females to accomplish that. She had no problem with companies using her likeness to make her money. I'm pretty sure the original Uncle Ben and the Cream of Wheat guy were okay with their arrangements, too. This cancel culture bullshit is leading this country down the toilet.