• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

People who deserve reps today that you couldn't rep

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I haven't been through that many threads today (I'm at home sick, so I'm reading slooooowly), but I usually want to rep someone and can't. I don't know how the system really works, but it seems like I'm seldom able to rep people when I want to. I guess it's because I tend to rep the same people - and really, there aren't that many people who make posts that interest me these days. So my question is, why is that a problem??? Is the system designed so that you have to rep five (or whatever the number) other people before you can rep the same person again, or is there a time limit? Maybe a mod or admin. will answer that. I'm just curious.

Rep doesn't mean anything anyway. But when it was a basis for bragging around here (several years back), yeah, there were little childish gangs who would drive up the rep of the kids in their gang... and they'd drive down the rep of those in some other gang. OK, I got that. But really, I think we're past that foolishness now (for the most part). At the very least, it would be nice to acknowledge someone who has made a positive (or negative) contribution, without having to send a PM or make a post.

So yeah, here's some virtual rep for everybody that's still making an effort to keep this place fun, interesting and alive. :hatsoff: In fact, I think I'll rep the OP for bringing up this topic. :D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I feel you Rey. I can only rep so many times to the same folks that post great boobie pics on my thread. I contribute nothing and they continue to make it live. God bless them. I like boobies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
We should create a Circle of Rep, a group, in which everybody who can't rep a board member tells the others, and one of them jumps to the rescue.

I would help out any time, guys, you are my homies

We should create a Circle of Rep, a group, in which everybody who can't rep a board member tells the others, and one of them jumps to the rescue.

I would help out any time, guys, you are my homies

I'll start, I just gave you rep. Can't rep anyone else as I already did. Good luck on that freeones ball cap you wanted ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Man, it is a s-l-o-w walk towards the cap. Even though the shipping is supercheap, as I live just 500 kilometers away from the FO office :)

Thank you!!!

Reactions: sj1

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just checked, inm 28 days, I can order my cap!

Hooray!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You ain't got your hat yet? Hop a train and a bus to that dump and grab the first thing that looks good on a desk that is not occupied. Don't bother looking for anything good in Petra's office. It's a door that leads to the parking lot and she uses it only once a month.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
This shit happens to me all of the time. As others have stated, I tend to rep the same people, because they tend to make posts I agree with. I have repped people, for others because of this, and have had members tell me, they have covered a rep I could not give, due to board regulations. It's a pain, and quite honestly I don't get it. I have seen more posts then I can count, that clearly state that a member is not valued, or judged by how much rep they have, then what difference does it make if I rep the same member once a day....if it doesn't provide them anything more then knowing I liked their post, what does it hurt?

Petra, this should figured out. If rep doesn't mean anything, then what difference does it make, if it's abused?

• Love

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Rane1071.

Especially for work on Best Non-Nude thread.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rane1071 again.

• Love