• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

penis stretchers

nightowl

  
i notice there suddenly seems to be quite a few of these being advertised. are they actually supposed to work? i can sort of see the logic behind them compared to the usual so called magic pills, pumps, etc

Forget it! You'll die with the puny dick you've always had.

:rofl2:

I have a better idea. Get up on the roof of wherever you live. Attach a piece of rope of wire or whatever you can find to somewhere secure on the roof where you live (although it really doesn't matter) then tie the other end to your cock and . . . jump.

Hang there for a couple of hours waiting for the paramedics and when they cut you down ask them to measure it for you.

Easy :hatsoff:

nightowl

  
reminds me about the joke about a white guy who wanted to be hung like lexington steele. he hung a dumbbell from his cock for two weeks and then phoned his mate to say 'i think it's working... it's turned black'

i notice there suddenly seems to be quite a few of these being advertised. are they actually supposed to work?

They surely do work..

I can proudly report, that after several months using my 'cock-stretcher', my cock is now 13.5mm.

Once I reach the magic 25mm, I plan to go on a nationwide tour, which I plan to call 'tunsty's big-cock-a-doodle-swingbash'

During this tour, members of the gathered audience will be able to marvel at my 'inch'
Some merchandise will also be available, such as 'inch high private-dick' T-shirts and 'I came, I saw, I wasn't at all impressed' posters.

http://www.organicjewelry.com/CurvedPenisGourd.jpg

Put that on, dance to some techno, look at yourself in the mirror. Perhaps video tape yourself and view it later. Take it off and you won't seem so silly with a little cock anymore because you have evidence of, well, what I mentioned.

all i can say is, don't over do it. i'm so sick of stepping on mine.
(i'm sick of whimsy stepping on it too, if you're reading...)

Do you really think this thread is going to go anywhere in a legit way?

The OP basically made another joke thread for others to hijack! BlueBalls will be in soon to clean it up sloppy seconds style before it falls into Freeones history. Only to be resurfaced a few years from now.

i think you should add it to your subscriptions so you can remind me of it in about a year to see if the stretching stayed, or if it snapped back over time.

Penn & Teller's Bullshit! did an episode on penis enlargement products and services. It was pretty good. If I recall, the stretching works, a very little bit, but not worth doing.

Once you're fully grown the only way to make your dick bigger is to get on hard on. :dunno: