• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pelosi: 1st amendment means we can have guns

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Nancy Pelosi on Fox News Sunday this morning. Said the right to keep and bear arms is the First Amendment.

"We avow the First Amendment, we stand with that and say that people have the right to own a gun." -Rep. Nancy Pelosi, (D, California)

Link

Is she really that stupid? :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Pelosi: "We Avow The First Amendment," "People Have A Right To Have A Gun"

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.) confuses the first amendment and the second amendment in an interview with Chris Wallace on FOX News Sunday today.

HOUSE MINORITY LEADER NANCY PELOSI: I think that you took one piece of it. We're talking about no further sales of assault weapons. What is the justification for an assault weapon? No further sales of those, no further sales of the increased capacity, 30 rounds in a gun. We're re talking about background checks which is very popular, even among gun owners, and, hunters.

We avow the First Amendment. We stand with that and say that people have a right to have a gun to protect themselves in their homes and their jobs, where, and that they -- and the workplace and that they, for recreation and hunting and the rest. So we're not questioning their right to do that. (FOX News Sunday, February 10, 2013)

Article

:facepalm:

Mayhem

Banned
C'mon Will. Everyone mis-speaks on occasion. This is nothing more than a verbal clerical error.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ok Will so she mis-spoke.
I mean NO BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!
You guys really need to lay off our Senator Pelosi. She seems like like a pretty swell gal to me.
i mean listen to the horrible things this guy says about her.

It's wrong, It's wwrong!

Mayhem

Banned
You keep believing that. :tongue:

As opposed to what? What is it you're saying that I should believe.

Keep in mind, we're on the same side when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. But jumping up and down and setting your hair on fire every time someone from the other side makes a small mistake like this just makes our side look desperate.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Never figured out if Fancy Nancy was actually stupid or just enjoyed looking that way. She's very talented at looking untalented. Still don't think she'll finally figure it out in the last 5 minutes like Columbo did.