• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: pegging

Finally tried it yesterday, and I enjoyed it a lot. The strange thing is I found myself feeling completely masculine throughout: seeing my wife looking so hot and gorgeous as she thrust made me feel very virile and made me want her to take me hard and deep.

It was easier to get the dildo in than I had thought, though this was helped by having bought a medium size to go with the harness. The act itself didn't make me cum - though I did enjoy the sensations and was very hard throughout. Instead, to bring me to climax, she left the dildo in me and went down on her knees to jerk me off onto her breasts. I produced a lot of semen at the end, so turned on was I.

She prefered taking me doggy style, but I liked seeing more of her when she also tried taking me from "on top" - almost had to have my ankles on her shoulders for full effect. It was curious to be in the postures that she is usually in and on the receiving end, my wife felt the same, too.

Feel good next day, I can see it's something we'll definitely return to in our sex lives, but perhaps only occasionally.