• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Peeing/pissing while fucking

Hi

Have seen posts about girls squirting while the guy's dick is still inside her - and I know there is some debate about squirting (with some squirts looking suspiciously like pissing etc...and some beliving thats what it is)

However, A girl friend of mine once emptied her bladder while she was fucking me - her on top (kneeling not squatting) was a missiunderstanding really - as while we were fucking she said " I need a wee" and I said "go on then" meaning it was ok for her to get off and go to the toilet. She said afterwards she took it as a que to go there and then - the sensation was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced!!!

Any way - anyone got any links to vids of girls pissing/peeing on guys while the guys dick is going in/out of her - ie not withdrawn and simply peeing on his dick? Preference is for woman on top - but anything would do.

I know this is probably going to be rare as hens teeth as I've searched high & lo

Closest is this - http://www.tube8.com/mature/wife-sq...ource=PBWeb&utm_medium=MGP&utm_campaign=PBWeb

(says its squirting, but I think she pissing - check vid @ 4min 05 secs - 4min 35 secs and again at 5 mins to nearly the end.

thanks for anything