• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Re: Pebbelz Da Model

DAMN that ass is fucking huge and looks so delicious makes me want to go eat a bowl of Fruity Pebbelz!!!

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!

I think it's fake... I mean at least it looks like a fake one... However, she doesn't say whether it's real or not

Nonetheless she looks amazing :D

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!

I heard that she said it's real but nobody believes her.

Can you blame them? I mean, a slim girl can have a big ass, but that big?! :eek:

Don't get me wrong I love her body :bowdown: but this reminds me of Ice-T's wife, Coco, she too doesn't admit she has butt implants.

I prefer natural curves, however, as long as the surgeon did a good job, I don't have anything against it :)

I haven't even heard of butt implants until this year. I wonder when they started doing those.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

I haven't even heard of butt implants until this year. I wonder when they started doing those.

i'm not sure but they probably been doing butt implants for a while now. the reason we are seeing more of this trend is because regular girls are getting fake booty's. go to myspace or modelmayham to see how many girls with fake butts are there. but like Skateboard P said as long they look good i don't have a problem :)