• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Paul Walker dead

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/#ixzz2mBfjfKNH

At this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old.

Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash/#ixzz2mBfYWiaw

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Crash scene photo:
BaXt_T-CAAEOKr_.jpg

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fuck, how fast was he going? There's no way anyone could have survived that accident.

Sad to see for sure, but it seems like this was easily preventible. Slow the fuck down.

Fuck, how fast was he going? There's no way anyone could have survived that accident.

Sad to see for sure, but it seems like this was easily preventible. Slow the fuck down.

Dam straight. Is that really the photo? That thing was fucking totalled!!

Dam straight. Is that really the photo? That thing was fucking totalled!!

source :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-Porsche-GT-driven-friend-crashed-pole.html

and more :

and for your information, how his car looked before the crash...

although it seems that he must have drove like a total dumb to crash like that (as it happened in a straight line / city / day / good weather), I honestly feel very sad hearing these news, RIP to him and RIP to fast & furious

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!!!!!!!
:crybaby:

R.I.P Paul we gonna miss you
-----------------------------------------

damn what a shame, i've waited the next fast and furious so bad! :brick:

Before Chad Michael Murray, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson, There was ........ Paul Walker
Rest In Peace, Paul.

Attachments

• xpaul-walker-photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mLcyLWs8LZ.jpg
    xpaul-walker-photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mLcyLWs8LZ.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 125
Thought I would see this actor in 100s more movies before his old age death.

Joy Ride was probably the first movie I remember seeing him in.

Paul Walker in Who's The Boss @ 4:55

Younge and Restless

Meet the Deedles

RIP

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Reportedly, he wasn't the driver, but yes, exactly what I was thinking.

I really liked him. May he rest in peace.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Some sad shit.

He wasn't even driving.

That dude is a legend when it comes to smashing chicks all over Hollywood.

RIP