• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pat Robertson believes Peyton Manning should get hurt this year

If Pat Robertson's vision of theological payback comes true, Peyton Manning will be injured this season as retribution for the Denver Broncos getting rid of Tim Tebow.

The televangelist was speaking recently on "The 700 Club," which is apparently still on television. He recited Tebow's accolades from the 2011 season and wondered whether the Broncos were tempting fate by leaving him off their 2012 ark.

"And you just ask yourself," Robertson said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

:facepalm:

Article

bahodeme

Closed Account
Pat has stated similar statements for years now. Yet people still are drinking the Kool-Aid.

That's very Christ like...

:facepalm:

[If Pat Robertson's vision of theological payback comes true, Peyton Manning will be injured this season as retribution for the Denver Broncos getting rid of Tim Tebow.

The televangelist was speaking recently on "The 700 Club," which is apparently still on television. He recited Tebow's accolades from the 2011 season and wondered whether the Broncos were tempting fate by leaving him off their 2012 ark.

"And you just ask yourself," Robertson said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

I don't think Pat was saying Manning should get hurt. I think what he was saying is, if he, (Manning) does get hurt, it will leave them without a quarterback. "And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't think Pat was saying Manning should get hurt. I think what he was saying is, if he, (Manning) does get hurt, it will leave them without a quarterback. "And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

Yeah, that's what he was saying. But why would a "good Christian man" say such a thing?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Why does anybody pay attention to this motherfucker!?

I think he's like 3rd in command of the Republican Party. When Jerry Falwell croaked, Pat was able to step up one notch. There's Rush #1, Karl Rove #2 and then Pat. The Chairman of the RNC is something like #19.