• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pastor Fucks Boys to give them “Sexual purity in the eyes of God”

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
And yet another man of the cloth diddling teenage boys using the fear of god to get him some juvenile ass.

"An Iowa pastor has been arrested on 60 counts of suspicion of sexual exploitation by a counselor or therapist after several of his alleged victims came forward and revealed that he had sex with them when they were teenagers.

Brent Girouex claimed he had sex with the teenage boys because he was trying to help them gain “sexual purity” in the eyes of God, and that it was his duty “to help them with homosexual urges by praying while he had sexual contact with them.”

Girouex, 31, confessed to detectives that he had sexual relations with four young men starting in 2007. At least eight men have come forward with allegations that the pastor molested them. Girouex told investigators that he started a relationship with one boy when he was 14 years old and they had “mutual” contact 25 to 50 times. The victim, who is now an adult, claimed the real number of times was between 50 and 100, UPI reported.

“When they would ejaculate, they would be getting rid of the evil thoughts in their mind,” Girouex allegedly told detectives.

Authorities are still looking into the case. Wilber said Girouex told police that both he and his alleged victims were praying while they had sexual contact.

“In my line of work, I get to see the worst of the worst, and this is pretty bad,” said Pottawattamie County Attorney Matt Wilber.

“The only way that I can truly say this won’t happen to somebody else is for us to get a full picture of what we’ve got, and then we can present that full picture to the court,” Wilber said.

Girouex is currently free on a $30,000 bond."

Sources: UPI, KETV

Last edited by a moderator:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Silly me, I thought it would "raise hatred" - whatever the fuck that means - towards child molesters who use their profession to lure and manipulate victims.

..and I agree with Mariah: How in the fuck did this fucking predator get only 30Gs in bail!? You know they only have to put up 10%, right?

Mariahxxx

no not all priests are like that, but far too many are. What baffles me is the fucking RETARDED people who keep allowing priests and pastors to have such unlimited intimate access to their kids. I am not a believer in the invisible man, but I can't imagine that it makes you not think clearly with regards to your kids. unreal. for every kid who gets raped by a priest it's as much the parents fault as it is the priests. With all we know now how could anyone let their kids spend a single minute alone with a priest?

Of course it is isolated but to acknowledge that would defeat this woman's anti-religious agenda. She wants to portray all pastors as closeted homosexual pedophiles while totally ignoring the fact that some of the men that committed the most heinous crimes against children Dahmer Gacy were homosexual and the man that beheaded Adam Walsh was Ottis Toole who was openly gay.

With all we know now how could anyone let their kids spend a single minute alone with a priest?

There is not point to take this issue too hysterically.

The teacher can be abnormal too and if the parents do not trust the school soon no one knows how to read.

Mariahxxx

yes let's cite the % of murderers that are gay vs straight and do it per capita. let's cite the statistics of wars fought and dead soldiers in the name of christianity and religion. please, let's hear those numbers

and it is no worse to have an anti-religious agenda as it is a religious agenda. well not in a free country anyway. but you are part of the christian taliban who would love everyone to be required by law to believe in your long haired "bachelor" carpenter right?

I don't give a flying fuck if you believe or not Nor do I give a shit if it offends your sensitivities. The way I see it, if you are bitching, my side is still winning.

Mariahxxx

and we're back! :) this guy should be raped to death. make the punishment fit the crime. $30,000 is what they give people for shoplifting or some shit lol slap on the wrist

no not all priests are like that, but far too many are. What baffles me is the fucking RETARDED people who keep allowing priests and pastors to have such unlimited intimate access to their kids. I am not a believer in the invisible man, but I can't imagine that it makes you not think clearly with regards to your kids. unreal. for every kid who gets raped by a priest it's as much the parents fault as it is the priests. With all we know now how could anyone let their kids spend a single minute alone with a priest?

I can't be sure of this but I imagine there are very few priests that are actual pedophiles. But, there is a large network inside the Church who are enablers moving them around playing the shell game with the authorities. I wish the Catholics that still practice would grow a spine and demand better of their Church. Don't bankroll domination and corruption. Your money goes to lawyers who stand up for child molesters. If Jesus were to exist and was God, if he wasn't an angry God he sure would be disappointed in the people who say and do things in his name.

Mariahxxx

absolutely. but sadly there are more than a "very few" priests who are pedophiles it isn't a majority for sure, but far too many to say just a few.

I agree with everything else you said. the catholic parishioners who continue to allow their kids to be around priests are as guilty as the priests themselves if their kids get molested and raped. That sounds harsh but it's true. Knowing all that we know who in the fucking world would allow their kids to be around a priest without them there? That's like letting your kids go to Michael Jackson's house for a sleepover.

absolutely. but sadly there are more than a "very few" priests who are pedophiles it isn't a majority for sure, but far too many to say just a few.

I agree with everything else you said. the catholic parishioners who continue to allow their kids to be around priests are as guilty as the priests themselves if their kids get molested and raped. That sounds harsh but it's true. Knowing all that we know who in the fucking world would allow their kids to be around a priest without them there? That's like letting your kids go to Michael Jackson's house for a sleepover.

This new Pope puts himself out like Jerry Brown practically with the VW Bug and the bachelor pad. He seems to be a real Master of Distraction avoiding the real problem. A mention of the Pedophilia Scandal in passing but he trots off to other destinations dealing with things that should be way lower on The Church's priority list. As long as the parishioners feel squeamish about the topic The Church will never have to roll up their sleeves and sort it out.

I went to Catholic School from K-12. I was on YELP for some reason recently and found reviews of my old Elementary School. Funny shit talking about how crazy and sexually frustrated the nuns were.