• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pass The Salt: Incredible Artwork

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
The material you use doesn't really matter. Yes, he can draw, but using salt doesn't make you more talented than any other person who can draw. You can use any material you want and it's what you do with it. And he doesn't do anything with it but making a realistic drawing. It's ok I guess but nothing more

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Baconsalt? :D

The material you use doesn't really matter. Yes, he can draw, but using salt doesn't make you more talented than any other person who can draw. You can use any material you want and it's what you do with it. And he doesn't do anything with it but making a realistic drawing. It's ok I guess but nothing more

But he did it with salt!!

Does this guy strike anyone else as just a really bored cokehead?

Mayhem

Banned

Well, thanx for that, Dr. Buzzkill. Now why don't you go tell some mother that her baby is butt-ugly.:facepalm:

And, did anyone else notice that the card he used for a straight edge was.................the Joker?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I wish i could draw, even my stick figures looks like they´ve been made by a retarded chimpanzee.:weeping:

What an asshole that guy is for making the rest of us instantly feel completely void of talent in less than 4 minutes.:facepalm: (I'll bet the bastard could probably carve out an animated :facepalm: smiley with salt to make us feel worth even less. :facepalm:)

Shifty

O.G.

Sorry I haven't responded until now, but I've been facepalming non-stop for three fucking days.

:bang: