• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Party Hardcore: Will She or Won't She?

I have found to my delight that there are several other Party Hardcore aficianados on the Freeones board. As we connoisseurs know, it's a great thrill to scan the assembled babes during the first week's episode (out of a usual total of four, sometimes five) and make a mental chicklist of who we want to see get naked, smoke, fuck, etc. I propose, as a measure of our common purpose, that we announce our fondest wishes here.

Post a picture. Wax lyrical about your cockthrob. Make a prediction. And let the anticipation build. It'll be like the Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 every week!

Anyone else on board on board?

Last party was disappointing. Waiting for the new one..my favorites are the girls who never do crap the whole party and then suddenly show up for a cum swallow at the end.

Haha fantastico idea. The last few parties have been a complete bust: tons of lovely amateurs doing zilch. New party next week-will contribute more then.

Sidenote: Hustling Hotties is back! The last one they did, there was a hot amateur "trying" to make a stripper cum. That was more like it. Hope they don't retreat back to the slimewave crap from previously.

Haha fantastico idea. The last few parties have been a complete bust: tons of lovely amateurs doing zilch. New party next week-will contribute more then.

Sidenote: Hustling Hotties is back! The last one they did, there was a hot amateur "trying" to make a stripper cum. That was more like it. Hope they don't retreat back to the slimewave crap from previously.

Hustling Hotties was shite.