• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Party Hardcore GC Hottie

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
Re: Party Hardcore GC Hottie 14-37

It's such a shame that no camera got her IR-Handjob with Sensi (She was drunk in this episode)
I still can't get over it... (First pic shows her making out with him at the beginning of Part 7)

(Cocks'n'Clits / Part 7 / Last scene)
cocksnclits_ir_hj.jpg

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

I missed this before. So after seeing this post I went and found it. Cam 2 8:30 seconds in. It is in the background.
Glad that I could help and thanks for checking the timestamp :coolthumb:

Thanks do you know of anything similar happening in another of the other DSO's?
DSO isn't as good as PH because she is free and no stripper can "force" her to interact.
She gave Sensi a HJ, but the camera didn't get it. She sat on a lap of a stripper (but only after he had to take on his underwear because he had a boner).
Her best DSO action was shown in "Bash Bastards" where she licked and kissed a girls nipple, kissed a stripper right beside his boner and made out with Alexa Thomas

Thanks a lot. Do you by any chance know the name of the blonde that is with her in Bash Bastards and is seen frequently with her is PH /DSO. I'd like to see her do something, know if she has?

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

Gone Crazy Vol 38 Update: Missing

Gone Crazy Vol 39 Update: She is doing nothing. Just standing in the background :suicide:

(No interaction with the guys. No appearance on another site)

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

It's really dissapointing that she seems so have an agreement with the guys to leave her alone.
PH GC 36 was the last time we saw her touching a dick or at least sitting on the chair.
37 "camerawoman only", 38 "missing", 39 "only in the background".

Hopefully we will see some dick-action in GC 40.

It's really dissapointing that she seems so have an agreement with the guys to leave her alone.
PH GC 36 was the last time we saw her touching a dick or at least sitting on the chair.
37 "camerawoman only", 38 "missing", 39 "only in the background".

Hopefully we will see some dick-action in GC 40.

Yeah, it would be nice if the stripper that likes to remove amatures panties manages to get her in the chair.

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

I haven't seen her in Part 1 yet.
Let's hope that she will join the party in Part 2