• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pam (Figure Baby) / Serenity (Step 1 Models) / Pamela Koppe

Re: Pam - figurebaby

Who is she doing shoots for now? I haven't seen any links for anything since she stopped after doing the Step one shoots.... Do you have some new links, or where are you hearing this?

I cant link to other forums. It was straight from the step1 guy. It doesnt matter now though b/c it fell through. They got in an argument.

However step1 guy did say she had done some bdsm shoots. I have not been able to find any and have not seen any renewed mm accounts for Pamela kloppe or serenity.

Issue not dead. She will resurface. Unless she got back with her bf/fiance. Thats always the deal killer. Waaa I want you to keep your clothes if youre gonna be MY wife.

Did she ever do that BJ scene? And that guy who runs step1models sure likes to sit on his content. He makes the guys who run GDP look like the Flash in terms of getting content posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Did she ever do that BJ scene? And that guy who runs step1models sure likes to sit on his content. He makes the guys who run GDP look like the Flash in terms of getting content posted.

- - - Updated - - -

I would bet it never happened. Step one guy frequents another forum and detail how things went bad before the BJ scene happened. It's really to bad, she is hot.

Big T here,
yep he's right. it never happened. as mentioned before, her and i got into a text spat and now she hates me.. to clarify, she hasn't done BDSM shoots. she is just into doing it with her new BF...nothing on video...she is pissed at me because i mentioned that what she is doing is kind of weird. she sent me pics of her ass black and blue with welts...i know i know...i'm stupid for saying that to her, but i was drunk and annoyed. i tried to apologize to her the next day...anyways, everything out there is older than step1 footage and she did nothing after step1. i got the last of her and am the only one who has her doing girl on girl and dildo masturbation etc...pray for a miracle though, but for now, she does not have a forgiving heart lol.. here's a discount for you guys though :)

for 2 days only, you can join at a discounted rate of 19.95 instead of 29.95

http://www.step1models.com/discounted

--Big T
email@step1Models.com