• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Osama's was checking out Freeones' Babes section?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Jon S.

Banned
who is Usama? i know of Osama, but who the fuck is Usama?
The average person who watches Fox News has a grade school education (or the intelligence of your average grade school student anyway).....so "Usama" is Fox News' attempt to pander to those people with grade school antics. They tried to inject USA into his name as an insult....like calling him a booger face! I'm sure spelling his name "USAma" caused him to lose many a night's sleep! Ha ha ha! SAD!!! But, I'm sure the idiot minions that watch Fox News probably ate it up everytime they saw it.....though they were actually probably too ignorant to realize that it was not spelled correctly & thus didn't even get the lame ass joke/insult anyway! Ha ha ha!

The average person who watches Fox News has a grade school education (or the intelligence of your average grade school student anyway).....so "Usama" is Fox News' attempt to pander to those people with grade school antics. They tried to inject USA into his name as an insult....like calling him a booger face! I'm sure spelling his name "USAma" caused him to lose many a night's sleep! Ha ha ha! SAD!!! But, I'm sure the idiot minions that watch Fox News probably ate it up everytime they saw it.....though they were actually probably too ignorant to realize that it was not spelled correctly & thus didn't even get the lame ass joke/insult anyway! Ha ha ha!

Fox News certainly has it's glaring flaws, but in this case they did not err. Both Osama and Usama are proper (and interchangeable) first names for Bin Laden.

just a couple of examples: his FBI most wanted "poster" http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/usama-bin-laden

from CIA.gov https://www.cia.gov/news-information/cia-the-war-on-terrorism/pub_statements_terrorism.html

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Osama once gave me negative rep in a Funny Pictures thread that pictured a Kermit puppet bent over, ass spread. Turns out he likes the Muppets, too. Go figure.

UBL and Usama is how the FBI refers to bin laden (which I've heard "bin laden" is not the right way to refer to him, but I'm not sure I care).

This link...

http://www.slate.com/id/2057710/

...or a really good Nelson DeMille book would help.

I find your alternate explanation a bit ironic, don't ya think? However, since I don't watch Fox News your explanation may be correct as well.:facepalm:

a lot of our own "conservatives" are hypocrites, too....
I mean look no further than Elisabeth Hasselbeck
in her short minis, flashing me her smooth legs in fuck-me
pumps or giving me an upskirt view virtually morning....

elisabeth-hasselbeck-the-view-2008-09-30-019.jpg

ummmm, hold on, I'll be right back!
;)