• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ORIENTAL SISTERS SEX ANTICS- b4 her demise

usedcondom

Banned
ORIENTAL ORIENTATION
I was at the park sleeping and tanning when a Frisbee landed at my feet and woke me from a dream I was having doing a boy from the local pool I recently went to.
More about that

Boy later as I was looking at a real beauty right in from of me. I was admiring his pecs and huge shoulders and the graceful way he moved playing Frisbee. I am a college freshman on the track team and this guy I had been admiring came to retrieve the Frisbee that interrupted my dream. I said “ hello” and he said sorry for the intrusion but could he retrieve the Frisbee. I said ok but he had to come and get it. By now I had put it on my chest to help prevent unauthorized views of my rack. He reached down and bent over me and picked up the object but his sweat dripped on my bikini bra and skin around it. As he had taken his sweet time to remove it and gotten a good view of my covered breasts and even touched my nipple area covered by the fabric , I said your rather forward aren’t you to be groping a girl who is young enough to be your daughter. He said with humility “sorry” and asked to be forgiven but he would make up for it if he could get to know me over a burger and soft drinks later on that day.

I said please leave me alone and play else where noting he was developing a hard-on from my view up his shorts noting he also did not wear under wear. As he left I felt I was a little bitchy tword him and felt bad as he was nice looking and older like in his forty’s. I sort of tingled inside at the sight of him walking away. He had a nice butt and he was well built for a man that age. I rubbed his sweat dripping around my left breast and nipple and proceeded to sun my body some more. I am a petite oriental girl with b cups and a firm chisled abdomen.

The running keeps me slim and energetic. I was tingling all over thinking of my acquaintance and believe it or not I was getting moist in my bikini panty area. I rubbed lotion on and noticed my Frisbee guy looking at me and talking with his friends. After an hour I was leaving and packing up the car when the Frisbee guy walked up to help me. He said the offer still stands and I said I was sorry for being rude and we went for food. He was driving so I scooted over near him and let my hand settle on his crotch and adjusted my bikini top with the other. He was taken aback and said he was married but that his wife was done with any affection she had for him. I knew he was the right kind of guy for my planned night time activities. We skipped the food and headed to a small boat he owned at the marina.

Once inside he fed me Cheese, Crackers, nuts, oysters and beer. I was warm for his form and he seemed very interested in me as he handed me a shot of tequila. I was quite buzzed but not falling down drunk. He led the way to a small compartment with a lush bed filled with intimacy stuff- condoms, vibrators, lotions and lubricants. I saw the bulge in his shorts and knew he was not circumsized and unusual for a white guy his age from my view up his short pant earlier. All my previous lovers were cut down there. I was shaven clean down there and I was still moist. I was nervous but warmed up to him when he removed his shirt to reveal his upper body in its muscular manliness. I have dreamed of a white guy holding me in his manly grasp with a body like his. He removed the shirt I had put on and the bra of my bikini to reveal my oriental titties and nipples in all their splendor. I tore off his shorts to reveal a half erect cock that was massive even in its present state of excitement.

I sat down and admired his man meat and could see it growing stiffer. He put his hand down my bikini bottoms and felt my labia lips and tapped my anus. My clit was buzzing like my head and I felt a chill run down my spine as he made contact with my clitoris and kneaded it a bit. I put my arms around his waist and he wrapped my upper body in a hug as his arms went around my shoulders. I was 5 foot 5 inches and he was 6

1/2 feet tall. A tall guy locking up a small petite oriental girl in a love embrace. The oysters and my body were doing to his growing man meat and the tequila and the boat rocking were making me tipsy but I was in his grasp to settle me. His man shaft was pushing me away and he was feeling my breasts out. I soon sat down and but his cock tip in my mouth. He had been sweating so it tasted salty. I slipped a tongue in between his foreskin and glans and moved in a circular fashion around his tip as he moaned. I was getting to the point where I needed to lie down or fall over so I removed his organ and began suckleing his balls and scrotum. He was fairly erect and it was harder getting at his balls but I managed to but his shaft up and got his left testicle in my warm mouth. I massaged the other for a while and when I could no longer sit I fell backward on a pillow. His massive testicles hung low in their sack and knew they would be pounding my ass soon. He reached down and tore my bikini off to expose my vagina and clitoris to him. He adjusted the pillow under my butt so my head was thrown back and my vagina was exposed.. He spread my legs to further open and expose me so he could access my female equipment. I looked up at the ceiling and could only see his face and smell his manly essence that was enhanced by his exercise and excitement over my presence.

I reached around and felt his balls and found his love shaft to be fully erect about the sixe of a large economy tooth paste tube. I started trembling and tingling all over as he put his tongue on my labia lips and I shook as he licked my clitoris. I was flowing lube from my cooter with the expected arrival of his love muscle. Soon his penis was pressing against my labia lips and rubbing against my clit. My vision went cloudy as he inserted his tip near my vagina. I helped guide him in by pushing his shaft down and soon his un-circumsized foreskin was in me and I was applying pressure to his glans. I knew he wanted more penetration but I needed to be stretched slowly to accommodate his manly shaft. As it was I was folding his foreskin back as he inserted more in me.

His glans rubbed directly against my pussy walls. His orientation to orientals was proceeding well but he needed to slow down. I cried out and he froze inplace partly impaling me. I started squirming around and held my feet back to further spread my sex to him. I was squirting and drenching his pelvis. AS I grew accustomed to his entry he shoved me more meat and more meat until he was half way in. I shook and giggled as he pistoned in short strokes. MY tummy was all tingly and so was my spine. I was breathing rapidly and sweating profusely, as was his body also. Sweat was drippimg on me from his body and I gasped as he fed me more of his personal tube steak. The prime rib penis bottomed out as he was now pushing against my cervix. As he waited to regain his breath my twat spasmed against his penis and nearly threw him out but he pressed and was again fully stretching my vagina like none before. He stroked my organ and was causing me to move tword orgasm like a metrolink train. His train was firm and thick entering grand central station and whistles and sirens went off as I had my first vaginal orgasm. He shot a load of cum against my cervix and another and another deep in me. I would be unable to walk after this fucking and hoped he would lift me to a comfortable position to rest up for my next fulfillment.
Moments after our intimate exchange and encounter he raised off me and laid down on his back beside me.

As we rested on our backs we stole looks at each others bodys. My tits were awash in sweat with the nipples sticking out like flag poles and my chest was rising and falling with my still faster than normal rhythm My heart rate was returning to normal. My pussy was awash in our sexual juices and it was dripping down to my butt and on the bedding.

His heaving chest was sexy and all sweaty from our close contact and exertions. His cock was still fairly erect but was covered in his sperm. I reached over and grabbed his member to get some man jelly and proceeded to feed my self. He was salty and creamy and made me light headed with anticipation of his cumming in my mouth next time. His cock swayed from side to side as the boat rode the gentle swells from passing boats. We both were in a strange trance/sleep condition aware of our surroundings but unaware of times passage. We talked of dreams and fantasies and of the past day and other pleasantries. We shared sexual secrets and past love making.
All of a sudden the boat moved and footsteps were heard and a male appeared in the door way.

This was all a set up as it was the boy from the swimming pool. I was oogleing him a few days before. He had six pack abs and a youthful lean runners appearance. His physique was to die for and made me wet just looking at him. I was startled and ran for the bathroom. These two were father and son and I was set up by the father to snag me for his son who was still a virgin. He was over 18 but looked a couple of years shy of that. I was about to leave in a huff but my clothes were out there and I would have to go out naked to get them. The father calmed me down and apologized and talked me into having sex with his son to give him a few pointers from the female point of view. I showered and cleaned up and came out to see the swimming pool guy in his undies and a t –shirt . The father kissed me and said he was going to get some snacks and departed. I sat in a chair and spread my legs to show him my intimate parts and said he could eat me out and I would show him the proper technique. He left his clothes on but that was ok as he was nervous and a little scared. He noticed my affection for him at the pool but was afraid to approach me. He was awkward but he bent down and touched my tummy and went immediately to the hooded clitoris but I said start with my labia lips. He touched one and flipped it awkwardly a few times until it was in his mouth. He sucked it and licked my opening. His tongue penetrated my vagina a little and I could see he was getting an erection. I removed his shirt and felt him up like he had felt me up with his mind a couple of days ago. I stroked his unit under his shorts buy

slipping my hand underneath the waist band up front. He was leaking pre-cum and I told him it was normal and only contained a small amount of sperm and was not any where near full strength sperm but still somewhat potent in baby making potential. As he was the son I would ride him like his dad without a condom for his first time. I showed him a condom and said there was no need to be embarrassed when buying them as guys would think he was a stud and girl clerks would not laugh as every one has sex and it is normal. Sliding his shorts to one side I saw his erection was a solid 9 inches of man meat and a girth the size of a thick banana. He was larger and more virile than his father. For instruction purposes, I showed him how to pinch the tip of a condom to provide a reservoir tip for the sperm to be ejected into.

I rolled the blue condom over his penis to the base and said that way the sperm would not go to the sides and cause the condom to slide off his shaft during sex. He watched transfixed and soaked it all in attentively. His cock was stretching the latex out of shape and his cock head was all bent bunched up under the tip. I said he was a real stud and would be a lady killer soon and to be proud he had not already ejaculated from my touches to his manhood. I let him remove the latex sheath on his own so as not to cause an accident. I let him carry me out on deck as it was dark, late and stuffy in the cabin. He gently laid me on some cushions and was standing over me kneeling down. I told him to assume the position and he started by laying down to eat me out which was ok with me. I was tingly and my tits were on fire from his licks of my pussy. I had a mini orgasm and said he would be a fine lover. I was soon spread eagled with him pushing against my labia lips with his shaft.

He was nervous and shaking and afraid. I told him it was ok and he would not hurt me. He was unsure of himself but was driven by what powers every red blooded teen- SEX and GIRLS. I guided him lower so he had a chance of penetration. This boy was sweating profusely and was stammering to get his words out. He was an emotional wreck.

As soon as his cock head was in he erupted and shot jets and jets of creamy white cum in me. His cum was thick and chunky and I had to taste it to compare to his dads . His pimplie penis was cute and would rub girls insides the right way. I reached up and pulled him close to me so he was lying on top of my body as I did not want him to leave. He needed to be shown it was ok to cuddle and that this was very important to women. Having sex and bolting as if a crime had been committed was not the right way to make love to a woman. I reached down and felt his sticky member and motioned for him to let me suck it. I blew him and swallowed the sperm I had drawn from him and said I wanted him to make another donation to my awaiting pussy this time to the rear with full penetration. He mentioned pregnancy prevention but I assured him I was on the pill. This boy lost his virginity to an oriental girl and he was about to make another oriental donation. continued-=------

usedcondom

Banned
thanks carlotta- nice to get a reply even better than rep points-- MORE WETNESS COMING-multiple stories written