• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Opening Threads on this forum is slowing Chrome

Same thing for me. Opened 4 or 5 freeones tabs in Chrome and my CPU maxed out to 100% and froze my computer for a bit. Posting this in Firefox.

I am having that same issue on both Chrome and Firefox. I also tried Pale Moon browser with similar results. Is there some maintenance going on with the forum that we don't know about?

hello since this evening when using chrome. Opening threads to read them is slow. after a few seconds the page goes blank. but when using firefox a message saying "a webpage is slowing your browser what do you want to do" i click stop it and i can read threads

using firefox, getting the same issue, have to click "stop it" on every page to be able to finish loading the page, or to even move on from the page...it started last night...definitely something going on with the site

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hey guys. Most everyone is saying this is fixed. Are you guys still having this issue?

Mayhem

Banned
Hey guys. Most everyone is saying this is fixed. Are you guys still having this issue?

Seems to be cleared up for me. But while it was happening I couldn't post to a thread, although I could start one. And while the title pages were stable, any thread i clicked on would go the the "Aw Snap" screen in about 30 seconds.

Going into detail in case it further helps whatever that was. But things look normal today.