• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Online Dating...A waste of time?

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
Has anyone had any luck with online dating?

Most of the women profiles I see are pretty scary.

FullMoonWolf said:
Has anyone had any luck with online dating?

Most of the women profiles I see are pretty scary.

My short answer is HELL FUCKING YEAH I HAD SOME REALLY GOOD LUCK ONCE

Long answer: Diamond in the rough - your better off going to a bar at 345 in the morning to pick up drunk chicks...

I don't know. I've been able to meet four local girls on myspace. It was ok I guess. Two of them I met accidently and the other two was more planned. I would still prefer to get dates from social places.

I have had great luck, met my last 3 g/fs and my current one! Takes a little work, but if you are sick of blind dates, bar scene and friend set ups...

mixed bag with me.... good ones and some bad ones :(

For me a waste of time. I wrote to a lot of the women on the site, a few of them sent a response, of those few I went out with just a few of them or got their phone number, and I have been seeing one of them for a few months already though I have no idea where this "relationship" is going. Plus I read some place online that some dating sites have a lot of fake profiles.

Miss Brittany

Official Checked Star Member
I have only fucked one boy in the last 3 moths that hasnt been from the internet.

Pretty much everyone I have fucked since Feb have all cum from MySpace.

I luv it!

There is alot of pussy online that you wouldn't meet just through day to day activities and going out!
so I say :glugglug:

Im a memeber of 1 site, pay'd for 1 month and so far 4 days in nothing. I get 5 emails a day and ive had 9 red with no reply, im real piss'd right now that i pay'd $50 for that, but at the same time glad i proved myself right about them being scams unless you pay for the top level membership.
The thing i find hard to do is the about me section what the hell do you write with out sounding like a weirdo?

bigbadbrody

Banned
You can never tell half the time! A lot of the pictures of the girls willl be from far away and that way they will look really good looking. But then you will go and meet them and they will not be anything like the pictures made you believe.

I am not saying that I am superficial, I just dont want to to getmy hopes up and then be disapointed. What counts is what is on the inside.

But, I do know some people that have had really great experience with it.

I've never done online dating, but have plenty of friends who have. I would say they have all had some luck, but no real relationships out of it.

I have used myspace to screw some little hotties around my town...but can't say that any of them turned into anything more than limitted fuck buddies...

which isn't a bad thing i guess...

I dunno though, too me online is like at the club or bar....find your star and it will shine bright haha

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Finding someone when I was younger: Easy.
Finding someone THESE days: Not my bag, man.

Too many bots. Fakers. The sluts that I wanted to bag dont have time to make a profile, or their husbands would find out about it if online.

Its too easy to nail someone at a restaurant, store or pub you go to all the time.

Update:
I have had 1 message so far halfway in, we had a few chats, but we kept getting cut off Or we'd have to go out now she is avoidong my messages? by avoid. I mean she sets her stat as away and then offline when im online but i cheat and set mine to offline if shes online and she stays on for ages and if i go online with in a minute she off... 3 days off this.

just as i wanted to meet her damn it...
I find it wierd you get nymphos on there who dont reply (sluts)LOL

Update:
I have had 1 message so far halfway in, we had a few chats, but we kept getting cut off Or we'd have to go out now she is avoidong my messages? by avoid. I mean she sets her stat as away and then offline when im online but i cheat and set mine to offline if shes online and she stays on for ages and if i go online with in a minute she off... 3 days off this.

just as i wanted to meet her damn it...
I find it wierd you get nymphos on there who dont reply (sluts)LOL

Join the club, sort of the same stuff has happened here too. Or something like this: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/blockedme.php

:mad: This may sound a bit jaded, the online dating thing was THE final straw. If I want to get rejected or ignored by the ladies I may as well just stick my head in a cannon:1orglaugh . I have personally had enough of this online shit, I joined eHarmony back in September and you know what has happened with it?? care to guess zip zilch nada. That was ummm SEVEN months ago, you'd think even after all that time, if you throw enough darts you will hit something. Nope, nada...
When it comes to the ladies in 3d apparently it not in the cards for me, and I'm tired of it. The online dating thing was just another affirmation of what I've been starting to believe about me, and you'd think since I'm here in South Beach, that wouldn't be an issue for me...HA!

Sorry you all had to hear this, just that my birthday is coming up and I'm reminded again,....sorry just really needed to rant :(

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
ive hooked up with a couple of people i met online im sorry to say. and i mean hooked up. it wasnt on a dating site or chat room, random aim messages that start a/s/l? i havent seen that in so long.

bigbadbrody

Banned
A/s/l?:rofl: