• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

One supplement that increases semen volume

Which do you chose for increased volume

• L-Arginine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zinc

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Pygeum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lecithin

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Mayhem

Banned
Didn't we cover this already? I told you before, zinc. Also look into colloidal and/or ionic minerals. But don't overdo it.

Didn't we cover this already? I told you before, zinc. Also look into colloidal and/or ionic minerals. But don't overdo it.

does it matter if its zinc acetate, zinc sulfate, zinc picolinate, zinc glycerate, zinc monomethionine, zinc gluconate...?

It's not like you can't dip it in some ranch or peanut butter. Mmmm.

Do it bitch!

:D

Mayhem

Banned
does it matter if its zinc acetate, zinc sulfate, zinc picolinate, zinc glycerate, zinc monomethionine, zinc gluconate...?

That, I can't help you with. If this is that important to you, seek advice from a physician or a nutritionist. My big concern is that you don't go the "more is better" route and wind up toxifying yourself. One quick appointment with a qualified professional should clear things up for you.

That, I can't help you with. If this is that important to you, seek advice from a physician or a nutritionist. My big concern is that you don't go the "more is better" route and wind up toxifying yourself. One quick appointment with a qualified professional should clear things up for you.

definitely not.... was maybe going to get 50mg.. already getting 15 from my multi.. i know anymore than that could have adverse results

nothings wrong cockboy.. just looking to shoot larger loads.. is that so terrible? is it ok that I ask such a question or should I consult you first?

hows that bruise i gave you? is it healing nicely?

Dirk has a low BMI and doesn't bruise because of it.

nothings wrong cockboy.. just looking to shoot larger loads.. is that so terrible? is it ok that I ask such a question or should I consult you first?

hows that bruise i gave you? is it healing nicely?

Are you retarded?

I think you just got mad at me for asking a question, stating that you'll ask whatever question you want, without consulting me first. I'm going to do the same thing!

Are you fucking stupid? Are you just trolling, or are you really as inane as this? Do you know that most everyone here would like to punch you in the face?

YEAH! asking questions without asking your permission first is awesome!

Are you retarded?

I think you just got mad at me for asking a question, stating that you'll ask whatever question you want, without consulting me first. I'm going to do the same thing!

Are you fucking stupid? Are you just trolling, or are you really as inane as this? Do you know that most everyone here would like to punch you in the face?

YEAH! asking questions without asking your permission first is awesome!

lol!

i think you are sincerely ANGRY!..

who wants to punch me in the face? your pathetic little group of 4 friends on here? the same group that I pissed all over?

you, are just a pussy! ya big pussy!

thats why you "lurk"... you're a big hidden pussy!

now go warm up a Hot Pocket in your mothers microwave and quit humping my leg.

lol!

i think you are sincerely ANGRY!..

who wants to punch me in the face? your pathetic little group of 4 friends on here? the same group that I pissed all over?

you, are just a pussy! ya big pussy!

thats why you "lurk"... you're a big hidden pussy!

now go warm up a Hot Pocket in your mothers microwave and quit humping my leg.

I love how you smugly talk about how you pissed all over people, but the general feeling around FreeOnes is that you're a small-brained, dumbshit. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur, I'm sure you have never won an argument in your life, and that you're a very lonely, idiotic little man. I'll be ignoring you henceforth.

I love how you smugly talk about how you pissed all over people, but the general feeling around FreeOnes is that you're a small-brained, dumbshit. Enjoy your delusions of grandeur, I'm sure you have never won an argument in your life, and that you're a very lonely, idiotic little man. I'll be ignoring you henceforth.

k goodbye cockboy, try not to comment on my threads anymore before i give your mother a sticky flapjack.