• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

One spot open in fantasy football keeper

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Hey guys. I have a keeper league with a group of friends, and we have a spot open. Entrance fee is 20 dollars, with 150 going to the winner and 50 going to second place. Unfortunately this team had an owner who had no clue what he was doing. It's a 10 team league, and you get to keep 2 players. The list you have to choose from is horrendous, and I doubt I will get any takers, but it's worth trying to get an owner as we would have to start from scratch. You start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF. Pretty standard league. Here is the team.

B. Roethlisberger
M. Schaub
R. Williams
L. Washington
L. McClain
D. Rhodes
I. Bruce
T. Ginn
M. Clayton
A. Gonzalez
D. Hixon
R. Bironas
G. Hartley
Titans Defense
Bears Defense

You would also get the first pick in the re-draft. If anyone would like to try and restore this team to glory, be my guest!! Entry fee would be paid through Paypal or check. Here is the link to the league, look things over if your interested. Team name is Bulls.
http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showLeague.do?leagueId=9364&teamId=83744

wow that team needs some work

Can the Defense be used for offense? The only thing worth keeping on that squad of deadweight are the defenses....:dunno:

your right
this guy must not know much about football would have been way better off if the computer picked for him

I took a look at the players left and I love ff but I don't thing you can save that team. think i'm going to pass on this one
good luck

lbloodojunkieg

Closed Account
Well thanks for looking guys. The guy kept Tom Brady one year, and then drafted Roethlisburger in the first round of the redraft. Shows how much he knows the game of fantasy football.