• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olivia from G-Unit

See I don't get whats going on there, the Game and G-Unit seem to have fallen out big style yet they still both work with Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg.

Have they now made up?

Nah, i think the Game and G-Unit are done for good. If anybody else has heard 300 bars and runnin, he tears up EVERY member of G-Unit, or as he calls them, G-UNOT. Like poisonedoreo said, he calls olivia a man and has some real hardcore disses of Fifty. Great song, but I don't see any collabos comin in the near future.

To be honest I can't stand 50 cents songs apart from his first one 'in the club'. The recent song he did 'just a little bit' is terrible. If anyone else done that song and was fairly unknown it wouldn't come in the top 40. Its just so lazy.

As for the Game - Dreams is one of the best songs I've heard this year be it rap, pop or any type of music.

Feelie, we are on the exact same wavelength, it's kinda freaky. I think 50 is wayyyy overplayed and ,as it's been noted before, "Magic Stick" sounds exactly like "Candy Shop". Fifty, if you're gonna make shitty songs, make shitty songs that are different.

As for the Game, Dreams is an AMAZING song and the video is sick. Feelie, you aiight man.

50 cent's is bullshit! olivia look's and can really be a funky man the gggay-unit are the worst what ever group u call it for real they suck BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see pic's of Olivia I don't wanna talk about G unit, come on Olivia is fine i know someone has some other pic's......

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I DONT KNOW! THE GAME said that "olivia is a man........baybee!!!" kinda strong features dont you think!!??:dunno: