• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OLD STORY CONTINUED HERE-- skip old stuff you already read

I HAVE an Imminent name change coming from FREEONES GOD- might be--
the opener

I was awakened by the river babbling out side my bedroom, I was still in an embrace with my man who had his arms around me. I was flat on my back and he was facing me with his mouth nestled between my breasts and legs spread eagled across the bed and my body/

Mr love machine was snoring lightly and oblivious to the world after pur fantastic love making the night before he had cum in me and after twisting and turning we ended up like this. He falls asleep after that many ejaculations and my seductive methods if I don’t push him away. I like being pinned down and held securely by my lovers and protected.

I like to see the varying love positions we end up in after intercourse the night before. I reached down and felt the sticky moist area of our pelvic regions and noticed his cock was completely flaccid and spent- not even a slight erection as he dreamed.,

I knew he would be fresh for some morning nookie and would be able to pound me a long time after his initial first ejaculation. The thought of him filling my pussy and stretching it out made me horny but I did not wake my sleeping love toy as I wanted him fully rested after the exhaustion of last nights coupleing and love making.

I was trying to get preggers so for the first time we were copulating with out condoms and man meat against girl meat direct contact. WHEN HE WAKES UP I WILL SHARE the morning session with you- CONTINUATION FOLLOWS
I tried cleaning his unit up while pinned down with his weight but the foreskin of his uncircumsized cock stuck to the glans of his shaft like glue. I rubbed his back lovingly and he rolled off me on to his side and fell asleep again.

I grabbed a warm moist towel and was able to pry apart the foreskin from his penis and clean him up like new. I like that he was shaven down in his baby making areas.
I showered and nessled with my man with me on top until he woke up an hour later. He started to make a move to roll a condom over his shaft until I reminded him I wanted all his seed this time to make a baby and I promised to swallow a shot of sperm from my babys father.
That seemed to rev him up and as he and I were both naked we got in a 69 to start things off. He was at my labia lips in a flash and his forskin was in my mouth as I rimmed his glans head. I was still afraid of him cumming in my mouth as his love potion was very thick and gooey and I usually gagged on it.
I was cautious and apprehensive with my ministrations as I knew he would not last as long the first time and have thicker sperm to ejaculate.
He was in my pussy with his tongue and about to move to my clitoris as I noticed a taste of the future in his salty pre-cum draining from his man hood. I nibbled on a piece of leathery foreskin
And found the texture to be fun to play with, with my tongue , teeth and lips. Even thought he was clean I pretended to clean him again and slobber over particles I found in side. This part of him was tangy and sour like a sweet tart candy. I ventured deeper down his penis until half the girthy prong was inside my mouth.

With a loose grip on his woody I tongued the stick to make him grow so I could enjoy him at full stretch as we made babies later on. He was finally at full erection sticking up straight. I got about ¾ ers of him inside my throat and he started moaning and grunting. His manhood was trembling and shaking as if under extreme pressure.

His veins on either side of his cock pulsed with his blood flow and his testicles drew up close to his body. He was breathing heavy, until all of a sudden as I tightenen my grip on his love shaft, he was silent. He let loose a jet of sperm down my throat as I was inhaling a breath.
I had forgot about my fear , mesmerized by his bodys reactions to my oral love play. I froze in place and he ejaculated jet after jet of cum in me. When he was done he shook me and I started breathing again with a muffled rumble coming from my throat and a small amount of sperm dribbling from my lips on to his tummy. As his sperm wiggled and swam down my throat tword my tummy a feeling of warmth overtook me.
I licked it up and was quite pleased with his sweet taste. Some sperm is rancid but his was good as he ate and exercised in a heathy manner. My pussy was wet but needed more as he had paused to unleash his load in to me. I started cleaning the seman from his love tool and he was on my clit in a flash wanting to make us even and reward me for my first oral cum load.

Soon I was trembling and breathing heavy and moisture was flowing from my gash due to his magical tongue. My clitoris was on fire one minute and tingly the next as I was headed to oblivion.
With his sperm taste in my nostrils and his manly smells over powering me I was on the verge of climax. I have had vaginal orgasms a plenty but nothing like what must be my first clitoral orgasm a cumming.
I tried to make it last and delay as best I could to fully savor the moment. Suddenly I squirted and shook with abandon and closed my legs around my loves head and passed out in total orgaaaaaasm. He said I screamed so loud and was rolling so violently he thought we might get injured.
I came to on the floor on my back legs and arms splayed open and he was on his side catching his breath as my leg lock made it hard for him to breath. Sex toys on my clit tickled and were unable to produce a clitoral orgasm. Now was the time for baby making and a stretched out vagina leading to a stretched out uterus months from now.
He was the man to impregnate me with his liquid passion fluid. My man was massaging me and cleaning me with a moist warm towel all over until I fell into a bliss full slumber.
THEN I AWOKE on my back with him smiling at me and standing there with a smile and boxer shorts on. Continued ------after our love making he had carried me out to our spot along the river on a big rock in the middle of the river. We made love there frequently during the week as there was privacy, even mostly on the weekend. He had laid out towels and lotions and I was ready for more sex.
I put on my sleeping mask to blot out the sun in my eyes and he went into the house for more things as I tanned on our love rock. Soon he shouted over he would need to go to the store for something before they closed and asked if I would be ok and I said hurry back as I was horny again for his body. I pictured the scene in my head- me on this rock with the willow trees blotting only part of the sun. I smelled the lilac and wild flowers on the river bank and heard the pitter patter of foot steps off in the distance. The water bubbling and rushing past the river stones put my senses at ease. The light cool breeze russeling past the leaves was relaxing to me. I was kept awake my the suns warming rays and the breeze playing with my nipples. I developed a light sweat or glow as my boy friend called it from the suns heat only to have the wind wipe it away. My muscles were relaxed and I longed for my guy to return to attend to my body. I heard some foot drops, twigs breaking and rustling. Finally he had returned, and I pretended to be asleep with my mask still on. I could only make out one shadowey figure with my mask on. He would soon remove it as he liked to look it my eyes deeply when making love to me. Soon I felt a hand on my boobs and fingers pinching my erect nipples and a kiss to my belly button. I had developed abs from the kick boxing and cardio workouts and a dark tan from lying right here a lot sun bathing in the nude. I felt a tingle as my sides were being massaged and my legs were massaged in a new way. I felt a kiss and I burrowed my tongue deep into oral heaven. My boy knew how to excite me and he knew I loved kissing and looking deep in his eyes but I still had the mask on and I wished he had taken it off much earlier but he liked
to be in control so I decided to wait for him to remove it and let him control our encounter, as it would be our baby together. Soon I was on the bottom of a pile of flesh as he was on top pinning me down with his weight and also firmly holding my shoulders with his hands. He smelled different and was quite sweaty to me and I asked if he was ok and with no answer I figured he was really worked up over my sexy body. Soon I felt penis head at my vagina and pressure at my cervix. He had slipped into me and was motionless as the heat built up along his member and I lubed his shaft for the pistoning in and out he would soon be doing.

Soon I was leaking fluid out my pussy and it was scurrying down tword my anus but still all I felt was his weight and a motionless penus stretching out my vagina. This feeling was fine with me but still I was amazed I was still blinded. My other senses were heightened. I heard my twin sister drive up in her noisy motor cycle and shout she was going to take a shower and that ron and I should meet her at the bar later on that night. My twin sister and I were best of friends and spent hours together. We even shared my husband on occasion some times with out him knowing it. My husband seemed to be really into something different, as he was only rocking his body back and forth slightly.

My man increased the pace a lot and I was getting a tingling feeling up my spine as an orgasm was building. My husband was aware of the sexual switches and says he could not tell us apart even in an intimate setting. My sister was still on the prowl and slept around with a few hunky guys. That really teased me, as I was committed to my husband , but still worked me up in a lather sexually.
I was about to orgasm as my man ejaculated a load in my pussy and I heard my husbands jeep drive up and he said he was back. There was a lot of motion as I felt the cock leave my vagina and I ripped the mask off. All I saw was a back of a man running away. I screamed for some one to chase him down but he was not found with all the explaining I had to do to my husband and my sister showering inside the house.
TO BE CONTINUED—To conclude this story my twin sister was done showering and my husband abandoned his rearch efforts too quickly for my tastes so they both were in the bathroom one leaving and one entering the shower my sister let out a delayed covering little scream as she was naked and nearly ran into my husband entering the bathroom. Good thing she showed being startled as he was unaware of our sex switches, even thought both had in deed seen each other naked before during intercourse. I was still recovering from my sexual experience out on the rock with god knows who, but I was actually turned on by it and laid on my bed in the afterglow. My sister was with me and wanted to lap up the strangers seman so I said ok but quickly as my husband was preparing to inseminate me to. As sis began her lips met m during intercourse. I was still recovering from my sexual experience out on the rock with god knows who, but I was actually turned on by it and laid on my bed in the afterglow. My sister was with me and wanted to lap up the strangers seman so I said ok but quickly as my husband was preparing to inseminate me to. As sis began her lips met my labia and the electricity started immediately. We had not been together for a while as love sisters but my husband was aware of our bond and did not disapprove as long as we did not use power toys. He has a hang up about me not needing his cock to orgasm. She licked me clean and savored the donated cum while I worried about whether any of it could have impregnated me.
My husband entered and was fascinated with what was going on. My sis was massaging my tits and pinching my nipples. I was moaning for more. I was hoping my husband would not be a hard ass over the sex I had just had but he was actually trying for a threesome and I was the one not wanting to do it.
My husband grabbed my sisters tits accidently until I said wrong girl and motioned him to enter me. I was unsure if he did this accidently or as an invite to my sister but I was not in investigation mode- all I wanted was a stretched out pussy with his man meat throbbing inside me.
My sister laid down next to me in the same position exposing her pussy to my husband and before long I gave him permission to enter her as long as I had divvies on this load of sperm. They were banging away in the missionary position as I watched. He was groaning and more verbal with sis. She was quivering and trembling with a mounting orgasm. He was entering her fully as his testicles slapped her pelvis. She licked her lips and bit the lower one which I had picked up earlier in life as a sign of her imminent orgasm.