• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Old Skool Rave ,Techno or Dance Music

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I still have some drum & bass or jungle cd's lying around somewhere in my apartment.

habo9

Banned
Some old skool jungle , drum & bass

Anyone know if Top Buzz is still going?

Excellent , I used to love this stuff as well :bowdown:

If only someone could tell how the hell I can post those youtube videos on here (not just the links) , I've read the faq and all that but still don't know how to do it....

habo9

Banned
I had posted this in another thread but it deserves its place here

Joe Inferno - Tribal Church

habo9

Banned
"Gabba" comes from a dutch word named "Gabber" which means friend or comrade ....

I know , I know a lot of people that still organise these things and a lot of people that still play at them , my mates organises things with Lenny D , Smurf and people like that , they still play that stuff , Im too old for it now :rofl:

Rotterdam Terror Corps I remember them , they play at his nights as well still and Angerfist

habo9

Banned
I can laugh at how stupid it is but until you have tried it , people cant understand how good it is , it cant be explained can it? :rofl:

Ive had mates before that hated the music but once I got them out and full of pills they soon changed there mind :eek:

But I still love it , its just brilliant :D

JayJohn85

Banned
I can laugh at how stupid it is but until you have tried it , people cant understand how good it is , it cant be explained can it? :rofl:

Ive had mates before that hated the music but once I got them out and full of pills they soon changed there mind :eek:

But I still love it , its just brilliant :D

Should try having sex on them boyos its fucking mental!!!! Though my days of that caper long past me lol. Err not the sex, I hope:eek:

Anyway I thought I'd post this for lulz....Stirred up quite alot of controversy in its time.