• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OK, we get it. You like it wet.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
wanna trade? constantly over 100 degrees Fahrenheit here in Bakersfield, California (AKA the WORST place on earth)

agreed. and not because of your "heat." bakersfield and fresno people piss me off like no other. i used to live in their little get away from the valley. hated it so fucking much, i moved. the locals called it little bakersfield on the weekends, holidays, and all of summer.

i can beat that one. see below \/

Bakersfield?!? What the fuck are you doing in Bakersfield?!? That's not a city, it's a glorified truck stop. It could be worse, though. You could be in Kettleman City. I had the distinct pleasure of having my car break down there once.

i actually used to go there to drop off documents a few years ago for work. its a dumb ass place. if it wasnt for that in-n-out, that town would have been bankrupt.

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona.the Chamber of Commerce advertises the Phoenix area as "The Valley of the Sun"...........should be "Surface of the Sun" :rofl2:

there we go, mega. we whoop on texas in the heat category. 117 stuck around a couple of weeks ago for a few days. i was packing some serious water.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Me and my ego > the world

Thats the correct order.

But I agree with you... the raining here in the Netherlands is starting to get on my nerves.

Last edited:
Me and my ego > the world

Thats the correct order.

But I agree with you... the raining here in the Netherlands is starting to get on my nerves.
This is how Ragnarök begins :cthulhu: ps I thought you was Swedish, what else you been lying about?

Time to move to L.A., Boothbabe :sunny:

Bakersfield?!? What the fuck are you doing in Bakersfield?!? That's not a city, it's a glorified truck stop. It could be worse, though. You could be in Kettleman City. I had the distinct pleasure of having my car break down there once.

:eek: :eek: :1orglaugh

I had the same experience.....in Red Bluff.....on a Sunday afternoon....in the 1970s.

It was the one time in my life I seriously considered suicide :1orglaugh

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Aaaah, but you see, I am Swedish.

However I have been relocated to the Netherlands because I was so awesome I was putting everyone else to shame, so now I´m here spreading the word of me, its kind of like the word of god, but more awesome.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Fourth day of rain... you poor sod...

If it wasnt for the fact that I had to get up in the middle of the night to stop our bathroom drain from overflowing I would really feel for you...

/sarcasm out.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Pack up the water and send it to Texas. As I understand they need it ;)

I second that! You'll have to excuse me if I don't feel much sympathy for you right now, BB. I'd trade your problem for ours any day.

Attachments

• TX_Wildfire_AP110905121742_540x386.jpg
    TX_Wildfire_AP110905121742_540x386.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 43

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Netherlands can never get wet enough.