• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh the humanity! Cap'n Crunch is only a commander!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I hear Captain Kangaroo, was really just a Sargent.

Also, crunchberries aren't really berries. They're just processed berry flavored nuggets of cereal. Fuckin liars.

My love of this cereal is well documented here. This is devastating news. One of my heroes has fallen from grace.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cap-crunch-called-imposter-navy-article-1.1378162

BC, I see a lawsuit (in your favor) if you pursue it. I say go for it.. you could claim mental stress and or false advertising.

By the way... would you be willing to represent a Class Action Lawsuit?

P.S. Remember me when you receive your millions of dollars settlement.

:)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I think a better question is --- Why are his eyebrows on his hat ... and even generate Drop Shadows? :rofl2:

The letter of the law is actually on Crunch's side. In legal terms, a magister navis (shipmaster) has the right to be addressed as "captain" as long as he or she is a licensed mariner. Given the ship's name, the Guppy is probably not a vessel that requires a full-fledged captain, and his years of service to attain the commander rank certainly support his status as a licensed shipmaster.

I'm not real familiar with Admiralty Law. I remain crushed.

No need to be crushed any longer, Councilor. As mentioned above, he is and will always be a Cap'n, of the Guppy.

Crunch away!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
My love of this cereal is well documented here. This is devastating news. One of my heroes has fallen from grace.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cap-crunch-called-imposter-navy-article-1.1378162

Hey. I'm thinking Court Martial! ...

Where's Jose Ferrer (for the older Freeones members here) or Tom Cruise (for the mainstream Freeones members here) when you need either one.

By the way, excellent movies. :thumbsup:

Humphrey Bogart, Jose Ferrer, Van Johnson, Fred MacMurray, Robert Francis and Lee Marvin.

Jack Nicholson, Tom Cruise, Kevin Bacon, [nobabe]Demi Moore[/nobabe], Kevin Pollak, Kiefer Sutherland, and J.A. Preston

Philbert

Banned
The world of fast food is a mean street, Cap'n better keep his fleet marshaled over this one.

Mayhem

Banned
The letter of the law is actually on Crunch's side. In legal terms, a magister navis (shipmaster) has the right to be addressed as "captain" as long as he or she is a licensed mariner. Given the ship's name, the Guppy is probably not a vessel that requires a full-fledged captain, and his years of service to attain the commander rank certainly support his status as a licensed shipmaster.

This is correct. You don't have to hold the actual rank of Captain to be the master of a vessel. Yet if you are, you are addressed as Captain while you hold the command. Hell, Lieutenants have been Captains of smaller vessels throughout history.

So get off Crunch's back you fuck. The man was nobly serving on the high seas before you were around to shit your diapers. :D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Cap'n Crunch is terrible. It always cut into the roof of my mouth. Apple Jacks are where it's at, mang.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And I'm sure that NCIS doesn't have anything better to do. o_O