• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oh, SNaP!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Ever torch someone so bad on the forum that someone posts an "Oh, Snap" meme shortly after? Here are a few of my favorite "Oh Snaps!" Feel free to distribute them upon viewing a post that crushes someone's soul.

Jordan Lynn

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
OMG! They are missing Joe Theismann's broken leg. I think I was 12 when I saw it, over and over, I remember crying. It was one of the worst thing I ever saw on TV.

~JORDAN~

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
the bear one is funny. reminds me of the bear that got tranquilized and fell onto the trampoline...

The facial expression of the dude on the motorbike is sweet!

Ace Boobtoucher

OMG! They are missing Joe Theismann's broken leg. I think I was 12 when I saw it, over and over, I remember crying. It was one of the worst thing I ever saw on TV.

~JORDAN~

Jah. It was the first photo I looked for when conceptualizing this thread.
I couldn't find a clear enough picture of the best thing L.T. ever did. I spent about twenty minutes at google images and couldn't find diddly.

I was a sophomore in H.S. at the time and my Dad started shouting for me to take a look at what had happened. Gruesome.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Jordan Lynn

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jordan-lynn said:
Jordan Lynn[/URL][/B], post: 4276690, member: 333850"]Yeah, but that's nothing compared to being married to KathyLeeGifford, I bet looking back he wished that hit would have killed him.

~JORDAN~

No truer words have ever been written

Ace Boobtoucher

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jordan-lynn said:
Jordan Lynn[/URL][/B], post: 4276690, member: 333850"]Yeah, but that's nothing compared to being married to Cathy Lee Gifford, I bet looking back he wished that hit would have killed him.

~JORDAN~

Jordan if you can name the man who took out Gifford, I would say you are the perfect woman. And yes, that is one of my favorite pictures of all time. I just realized his name is on the link. I'll have to think of another challenge for you then.

Ace Boobtoucher

I'm sorry, ~whimsy~ I already gave you snap props for torching alexpnz in the MOTW thread. Would you like to hear a song?