• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official PGA Tour Thread (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a mistake for Tiger to play in the Master's. He's not going to make the cut. Yes it's a safe crowd for him, but do we really want our first impression of him to see him shoot 80s?

I have a feeling that "Corporate America" and ESPN have quietly made a "charitable donation" to Tiger in order to get him to play. Ratings = money and people are starving in the streets....

I think it's a mistake for Tiger to play in the Master's. He's not going to make the cut. Yes it's a safe crowd for him, but do we really want our first impression of him to see him shoot 80s?

I have a feeling that "Corporate America" and ESPN have quietly made a "charitable donation" to Tiger in order to get him to play. Ratings = money and people are starving in the streets....

Tiger shoot 80 at Augusta? Never. He will be in contention. I have Ogilvy in my fantasy league (don't ask me why I picked that Aussie) but I'd watch out for Els, Tiger, and Phil among others.

Tiger won't be coming back unless he thinks his game is in good enough shape to compete. He knows how to play Augusta and his B game is good enough for a top 5 finish. Time will tell. Good to see him back though. The only way to get all this shit behind him it to start winning again. It's amazing how quickly people forget after you win.

This is just proof that he is still the biggest control freak around-the Masters is the safest environment he could find. He is just delaying the questions and crowd reactions he will get at a regular tour event. He will most likely make the cut but he probably won't be a major factor except to the media who will try to show every move he makes while neglecting the actual contenders-in other words nothing will be different.

Search and you have found this thread by some handsome devil.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=378366&highlight=pga+tour

Oh. I won't post in this one anymore. Should have kept it bumped bud.

I can't believe you who really think Tiger is not going to be a factor. I don't know how much golf you guys watch (or play) but mark my words, Tiger will be a MAJOR factor in the Masters. As far as it being a controlled environment, totally. It's a joke that he gets to dictate terms and what not but it's the way it is. I can't wait until the first drunk yells at him some off-color comment at Augusta though. That should make for some entertaining moment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.