• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Grandaddy of all wank off threads

Where do you prefer to wank?

• in bed

Votes: 85 16.7%
  • at the computer

Votes: 360 70.9%
  • in the shower

Votes: 29 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 34 6.7%

• Total voters

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Number of Masturbation

Depends.

bigbadbrody

Banned

Depends on what month it is or what kind of mood I am in or what day of the week it is or what the weatherr is outside or how much sleep I have gotten the night before

L3ggy

Exactly Brody.

We need a poll on the number of masturbation threads, and should offer a prize to the winner.

L3ggy

A million threads?

What is your Obsession with bumping old threads? And without even anything constructive to say. :mad: You just don't get it do you?

When I was 12-13 I'd get Playboy's, take the magazine and rub the girls body and pussy right on the underside of my cock until I'd spurt a huge load all over the page. The friction of that paper on my cock was amazing. I remember jacking off to this girl three times in a row - Anulka Dziubinska - and coating her blond pussy, tanned body and tits as I used my own fresh spunk to jerk off the second and third time until I literally covered that entire two page centerfold with sperm.

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/3/26/46/26046544_7305_anulka_dziubinska_cf.jpg

Your done too much much too young
Your married with a kid when you could be having fun with me
Your done too much much too young
Now you're married with a son when you should be having fun with me

Don't wanna be rich, don't wanna be famous

Ain't you heard of the starving millions
Ain't you heard of conraception
Really wanna go with the sterilization
Ain't you heard of the copulation

I had an incredible masturbatory experience the other night/morning that I had to write about.

I got home around midnight, logged onto freeones, and decided to purchase a trial membership to action girls.com to see the new Denise Milani photoset. It wasnt long before I was captivated by the Veronika Zemanova photos and movies on the site. Out it came, I undressed, and was in a Zemanova *zone*. I watched all the movies, went through all the videos, all the screencaps, signed up for her website, and went through all the content there. I printed out about a dozen of the hottest photos along the way. After edging and edging and edging, I looked up at it was 4am. I went to bed naked, hard as a rock, holding it with both hands, without cumming.

I woke late the next morning and went right to my computer, picking up where I left off, insatiably lusting for a couple more hours at the voluptuous, sexually arousing Veronika Zemanova. I printed out a few more photos, before staggering to the shower. After letting the room fill with steam, I covered the wet walls with her photos. I jerked off to her for a final half hour, in one of the most intense masturbation sessions of my life. It was a body numbing, mind blowing orgasm, and I sat on the floor of the shower for another 15 minutes, recovering.

(can't wait to cum to her today!)

I do it pretty infrequently. If I do its usually on the couch.