• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Oddest thing I have ever seen on a game forum

Unfortunately the link FAILS!! So I will post what the guy wrote.

What exactly is wrong with me?
Why do people leave me?
How does someone swear a vow before God, friends, and family and then suddenly not be in Love anymore? Just discard the vow as a bad decision?
I'm not allowed to be anyone's normal-in-the-house-watching-you-grow-up-and-being-there-every-day-Daddy...
I have a daughter. She lives with her mother, she loves me...but I haven't raised her.
I have a son. He lives with his mother, he doesn't know me...and I'll not know him unless he seeks me out as an adult.
I have a boy who shares no biology with me, but for whom I care more than I care for myself. He now lives with his mother. I can only hope he forgets me, because I can't bear the thought of him missing me and resenting his mother.
I love her so much. It's trite, but she completes me. She's all I want in this world. She's my wife, dammit, and I meant that forever.
I just love her. I don't know how else to say what I feel.
I've cried so hard that I've burst blood vessels all over my face.
I don't want to be. Period.
But I have this pathetic hope that she'll realize she was wrong and come back to me.
And I'll let her. God help me, but I'd do anything to have her back home.
WTF is wrong with me that this keeps happening.
Am I not allowed to fucking be happy?
Please don't PM me if you read this. I don't want to talk.
I just want to make this all go away.
I just needed somewhere to pour the emotions. My eyes hurt too much.

It says its from a retired DM.:rofl:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Poor guy.

Several questions come to mind....

1.What the fuck?
2.Why choose this as your first post here?
3.This belongs in the games forum because?
4.Less a question and more a statement - sounds like a wind up.

Forgive me for sounding overzealous on this one point, but I ask again.

What the fuck?

Several responses come to mind.

1. Boredom!! :1orglaugh
2. Because I wish to make this my first post and it makes me tingle inside.:nanner:

3. It belongs in the game section because the question was in relation to what odd things have people seen posted in a game forum or in a game. For instance many people have viewed the video where they were having an in game funeral for a character that had died in RL only to have it attacked, which I though was odd. Who in the world has a funeral in WoW for a real life event?

4. Now a final response to the perhaps overzealous question - Boredom Bitch!:wave2:

The weirdest post I have ever seen was on the Xbox forums.

There was this one guy that wrote a story about how one of his friends recently had lost his girlfriend and a long description on how he was turning suicidal. The post was really long and I was feeling pretty bad at this point.

The post then turned about how the kids mom was going to send him off somewhere, but out of nowhere it got reworded into the lyrics of Fresh Prince.

Every response to him was negative.