• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Odd question - Heels, boots or bare feet?

Boots are great.
Heels is cool too

i agree with johan..boots are great and heels are a close second

Definatly glass platform heels... or fuck-me-shoes as some of you put it.

And no, theis not sopposed to poke you in the eye or butt, although I'm sure some of you guys would just love that ;) , their supposed to be on the guys shoulders, secondly behind her ears. Oh yeah...

DAng, it's so sexy I've even bought my girlfriend a pair!! Made her wear them all the time too...lol:D

i know as a newbie i might get a bit frowned upon but bump this on up!

Black boots win this little comp for me, barefoot does very little to me as i find feet very unattractive, a girl in boots will always turn my head, and as for the poke your eye out or whatever thing, it never happens, trust me lol i'm sure a fair few people on here can back me up on that ;)

If you couldn't judge already from my thread(s) in the WTV section, shoes I like. I'm more than fine with barefeet, but also enjoy the scenes with the girls leaving their shoes, flip flops and low raised boots on. Adds a bit more reality to the scene; for me at least.

I'm not a foot fetishist but she has to be barefoot. Complete nudity head to toes gives her an extra vulnerability whilst she is getting fucked for our enjoyment.

sherri blake

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
Sometimes I like to wear my stripper shoes to be fucked in :D but if I'm watchin..... depends on my mood

heels are nice

bare feet is the way to go

I love female bare feet ! Also, you can learnl alot about a woman by looking at her feet...sometimes you can learn TOO much !

:nanner: Heels :nanner: No matter how she has her legs, but using some sexy heeled shoes, she always look better her legs :drool2: