• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Start Nomming!!! ;)

Current Noms
Vicki Vette
Miss Hybrid

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
You know, a nice perk I like about my job is that I can be an attention whore without getting blamed for it!... :D
For example:

"What do you guys think about this picture? It's from tomorrow's video... Do my Boobs look too Big? I think they look too Big..." ;)

BWHJ_BOOBS_FREEONES.jpg

he he he...

sj1

Love & Basketball
Tough to say by a picture Amedee, I could give you a better opinion in person, just sayin. ;):rofl::facepalm: Just playin, Have a great day. ;)

So far we have this amazing trio....

Current Noms
Vicky Vette AKA Vicki Vette
Miss Hybrid
Red XXX

Who will be the next Nom? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

So far we have this amazing trio....

Current Noms
Vicky Vette AKA Vicki Vette
Miss Hybrid
Red XXX

Who will be the next Nom? ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I vote for Vicky Vette AKA Vicky Vette AKA Vicki Vette. But if there are others being nominated ...

I reserve the right to rescind my vote.
I reserve the right to nominate another or others until the time when voting has been declared open.
I reserve the right to vote for the number of nominations I make before voting has been declared open. For example, I nominate 1, I get 1 vote. I nominate 3, I get 3 votes.

In all, can I keep nominating?

bobjustbob

Hey Mandy,where are those pics?

You know, a nice perk I like about my job is that I can be an attention whore without getting blamed for it!... :D
For example:

"What do you guys think about this picture? It's from tomorrow's video... Do my Boobs look too Big? I think they look too Big..." ;)

BWHJ_BOOBS_FREEONES.jpg

he he he...

They look great to me

bobjustbob

By my count we have 5 noms. Mandy Flores has pics of naughty doings in CA that should be shared. Put them up. Flyboy has pics too.

I would also like to nominate The English Milf if nominations haven't been closed yet. She floods this site daily with content.

I vote for Vicky Vette AKA Vicky Vette AKA Vicki Vette. But if there are others being nominated ...

I reserve the right to rescind my vote.
I reserve the right to nominate another or others until the time when voting has been declared open.
I reserve the right to vote for the number of nominations I make before voting has been declared open. For example, I nominate 1, I get 1 vote. I nominate 3, I get 3 votes.

In all, can I keep nominating?
No, Let's try and stick with the 1 Nom, 1 Vote thing. It's worked well thus far. I gave you 2 Noms because I was being nice and thought it was a great start to the List. Don't start being an assbucket or I can just start to disregard your posts all together. Thanks ;)

bobjustbob

No, Let's try and stick with the 1 Nom, 1 Vote thing. It's worked well thus far. I gave you 2 Noms because I was being nice and thought it was a great start to the List. Don't start being an assbucket or I can just start to disregard your posts all together. Thanks ;)

I yield to the person that runs the contest. I will obey your rules.

I had spoken to a councilor about the possibility of having OCD or something similar. All of such were ruled out. Assbucket is on my chart but has no treatment thus far. Please be patient and understanding with my condition and thank you for the extra nom.

Noms are still open? I can wait to vote. Keep the noms coming in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.