• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I think the confusion came from the fact that he said "subtle brunette above" while was wearing a blonde wig in the pics.

CLTHBNC_2.gif

:thumbsup:

Ha!! :) That's a good way to throw us all off here in the "Land of Confusion" (my reference to an old Genesis song)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
If Miss H doesn't play then I withdraw Mandy.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Wow Peeps! Kinda slow in the summer, lots of girls on Vacation. Maybe there could be a little more incentive for some of the girls that come along, like maybe a Freeones T-shirt or something? I get in what I can but I know it's all for fun. I guess my hope is someday someone will venture into the the archive of this thread and want to go check out my website or something :) Anyway, it's fun regardless. Thanks for the nom. :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mandy, I've changed my mind. I will not withdraw my nomination for you. With that said, I nominate Miss Hybrid whether she wants to participate or not.

Now, about your FreeOnes OCSM awards party pics ... did people misbehave? My pants are down and I'd like details of such misbehavings.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Mandy, I've changed my mind. I will not withdraw my nomination for you. With that said, I nominate Miss Hybrid whether she wants to participate or not.

Now, about your FreeOnes OCSM awards party pics ... did people misbehave? My pants are down and I'd like details of such misbehavings.

Misbehave? That is all relative to the environment! I have been at parties with way more fucking going on than there was there, but it was still a blast! We more had playful fun really, and meeting Miss, Andi, Sarah Peaches, and August Ames was almost surreal because I had interacted with them on here and seen so many pictures! LOL I also got to meet Petra and Adam from Freeones, super nice and fun to talk to people! :)
If you go to this page of my website search "Free" the freeones set is in there to be seen by all. Most fo my photo sets are for members only but you get to see this set and several free videos just by registering at the VOD side of my site, check it out and let me know what you think :)
www.mandyflores.com/vod
I'm testing a pic here to see if it will hotlink from my free galleries...I can see it but I don't know if you guys can...
img_1317.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Some sixth sense must have called me in this thread right now. I heed thy call, Mylady, and sao I give my vote for:

Miss Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.