• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you so much, everyone!!
I greatly appreciate my second win of the FO "season" hehe. <3
Full steam ahead with the new noms, apologies for taking a while to see this, but you guys always pop back up sooner or later.. in my mind. Cough.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
and the winner this week is...
tumblr_oxc7hgVA3C1qcfg90o1_500.gif

Congratulations, Ari, on win number 2!

here's a question specifically for the OCSMs, would you like and/or think it would be a good idea for me to post a link to the winner's content when I announce who won?

I personally think that would be lovely as long as A- it's not too much trouble for you and B- board members obviously shouldn't feel pressured.
IMO this is one of the only threads that generally always feels "safe" and positive, so as long as the general mood stays light & fun I'm game!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I personally think that would be lovely as long as A- it's not too much trouble for you and B- board members obviously shouldn't feel pressured.
IMO this is one of the only threads that generally always feels "safe" and positive, so as long as the general mood stays light & fun I'm game!

safe and positive is definitely something we strive for. if the ladies want to make it easier for me, they can send me the link and/or links they'd want me to share here or in my PM. that way i dont have to go searching for one, which i am less likely to actually do

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
safe and positive is definitely something we strive for. if the ladies want to make it easier for me, they can send me the link and/or links they'd want me to share here or in my PM. that way i dont have to go searching for one, which i am less likely to actually do

If you can't live on the edge....why live?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
ok, because these might not be the most participatory trio of ladies. each day i will choose a body part and anyone can post a picture. for every 5th picture posted, gets an extra vote. the person who posts the fifth picture does not have to be the person who post any of the other previous four. the picture have to at least include one of the noms. every fifth picture of a butt gets an extra vote

Callista Model
Lauren Phillips
Isla White

now vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.